Canada, eh?!

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, nice numbers, but I watch him every game and it can get ugly. Whole Canucks defence is poor atm actually.
Well, you'd know better than me obviously. But he's not too bad, especially considering he's was like a last round D man pick for me in my fantasy pool. As long as he keeps his head above water.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Well, you'd know better than me obviously. But he's not too bad, especially considering he's was like a last round D man pick for me in my fantasy pool. As long as he keeps his head above water.
Well you and me shall both hope he can conjure something up tonight!

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
1-1. Toews opened up the scoring on a PP, Henrik Sedin tied it up on a 5 on 3.

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
need crawford to face more shots manggg

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
There's music playing downstairs and I don't know what it is and it sounds odd... Just gunna mention that for a second

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yep, Canadian fan from BC here!
I think they'll stick to Rogers Arena. It's not uncommon for acts to do BC Place, IIRC One Direction and Taylor Swift have both sold it out in recent times. And it's not impossible for Coldplay to do but let's be honest, both 1D and T Swift fans outnumber Coldplay fans in Vancouver. Those acts are HUGE among legions of teens.
Rogers Arena would be perfect.
I think they will too. But I went to the acdc concert recently and that was sold out so I'm sure Coldplay could. That being said I believe Coldplay like the concerts to be more 'intimate' so I do believe it will be Rogers arena as well.

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
BTW is anyone planning to line up for general admission before the concert? I'm in BC and this will actually be my first Coldplay concert so can anyone give me tips on how early to line up and what to expect when lining up? Also how much are the costs to anyone that may have done it before?

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
BTW is anyone planning to line up for general admission before the concert? I'm in BC and this will actually be my first Coldplay concert so can anyone give me tips on how early to line up and what to expect when lining up? Also how much are the costs to anyone that may have done it before?
From Toronto, and I'd also like to know please!

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so glad I can connect with fellow Canadians on here! Coldplay aren't extremely popular with any of my peers or even my close friends which is a shame!

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so glad I can connect with fellow Canadians on here! Coldplay aren't extremely popular with any of my peers or even my close friends which is a shame!
You've come to the right place.

In TO, its all about Drake. Who isn't bad, but just not my thing.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I need to know this too! Also never been to a Coldplay concert

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Even in BC, or atleast the lower mainland, it's been mostly Drake The Weeknd etc, I don't hate them but it's just that they're not my thing.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer

It is? I only know like 1 person who is super into rap, and she's more into Kendrick Lamar than anyone else

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyways guys my break at work is over! Keep the conversation going! I'll check back in tonight

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is? I only know like 1 person who is super into rap, and she's more into Kendrick Lamar than anyone else
Yeah about 3 of my friends are heavily into drake to the point of buying the overpriced OVO merchandise online and pretty much worshipping the guy [emoji23]

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well damn, Drake is from Toronto, so everyone is getting on that train. Maybe its more in my specific area....