Canada, eh?!

gs10.sandhu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow almost a year since AHFOD was released, I bought tickets to BC place in B3 row 55 seats 9 through 11. I'm selling these as I've gotten some better seats, is anyone interested ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Coldplaying mobile app

Marisa Gartland

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm Canadian too! I've been a Coldplay fan since parachutes! I'm really new to this website and still trying to figure out how to Navigate.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I'm Canadian too! I've been a Coldplay fan since parachutes! I'm really new to this website and still trying to figure out how to Navigate.
Welcome! :)
See you've actually been on the forum for a while, but only posted twice so far. If you have any questions just ask us, we're a very helpful community and we're glad to have you here. Enjoy!
(Canada here to :D)

Marisa Gartland

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Welcome! :)
See you've actually been on the forum for a while, but only posted twice so far. If you have any questions just ask us, we're a very helpful community and we're glad to have you here. Enjoy!
(Canada here to :D)
You are so sweet! Well I do have a question. How do you post a new comment in a forum without wanting to necessarily "reply" to a specific person. I just want to add a comment to the group discussion, not wanting to reply to a specific person.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
You are so sweet! Well I do have a question. How do you post a new comment in a forum without wanting to necessarily "reply" to a specific person. I just want to add a comment to the group discussion, not wanting to reply to a specific person.
There is a box near the bottom of every thread where it says "Write your reply...", in gray text, if I know what you mean that's how you make replies without replying to a specific person. Hope this helps! :)

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
HAPPY CANADA DAY. 150 BABYYYYY

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer