[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the thread for the above concert which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the gig.

One thread one concert - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road.

Did you get tickets?
Are you looking for tickets?
Are you looking for ticket swaps?
Need help/directions on getting to the concert?
Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is?
Are you just bloody excited?
Do you have a review for the concert?
Did you take any pictures... share them here!

-----------------------------------------------------------

North American tour announced
February 6, 2009 12:00 pm
Fourteen big dates in July/August confirmed

Good afternoon. We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay will be heading back to Canada and America for a 14-date tour in July and August. Tickets will be available from here. And the shows are as follows:

July
10th - Portland, OR - The Amphitheater at Clark County - on sale 14th Feb
11th - George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre� - on sale 14th Feb
13th - San Francisco, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre - on sale 14th Feb
16th - San Diego, CA - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre - on sale 13th Feb
18th - Carson, CA� - Home Depot Center - on sale 21st Feb
21st - Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center - on sale 14th Feb
22nd - Houston, TX� - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - on sale 21st Feb
24th -� Maryland Heights, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater - on sale14th Feb
25th - East Troy, WI -� Alpine Valley Music Theatre - on sale 14th Feb
29th - Toronto, ON - Venue TBC - on sale 13th Feb

August
3rd - Mansfield, MA -� Comcast Center - on sale 14th Feb
6th - Raleigh, NC -� Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion - on sale 13th Feb
7th - Charlotte, NC -� Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - on sale 13th Feb
9th - Tampa, FL� Ford Amphitheatre - on sale 21st Feb

By the way, voting for the Best Live Act at the Brits closes tomorrow evening - we'd be very much obliged if you'd vote for Coldplay (wherever you are). Click here to do so. Thanks.

Anchorman

-------------------------------------

Dear Live Nation Customer,

Regarding Coldplay in TAMPA, Ford Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds, please be advised of the following:

Dear Live Nation Customer,

It was announced today the postponed Coldplay show at Ford Amphitheatre has been cancelled.

Refunds of the face value of the ticket and the per ticket convenience charge will automatically be processed to the credit card used at the time of purchase. This refund will appear on your next credit card statement depending upon billing cycle. There is no need to return any tickets you may have received in the mail.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-598-4299 Sunday ˆ Saturday 9am -1am EDT, or email us at
[email protected] .

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you

greeneyes1207

Up With The Birds
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I might go to this one since I live in Atlanta...and my grandmother lives there..hmm

clockpolitiks

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
YES!!!!! I'm totally going to this. There seems to be two pre-sales happening on the 20th, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the codes.

BerrymanGirl1

Guy's teddy berry!!
Coldplayer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE COMING TO FLORIDA !!AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO TOTALLY GOING!!!!!!VAN'T WAIT :) :) :) :) :)

kimmyd115

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
presale

does anyone have any other info about the presale on 2/20? Is it going to be another jump through hoops type deal like the best buy thing??? Please let me know!!!

bnw99

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Omg! I was just saying last week how I missed last yrs show here now here they come again! Anyone have any idea how much tix will be? And also how soon I would need to get them? Possibility of a sell out?

airieslady

Planet_CP_Alltheistic
Coldplayer
I'm in on this one! OMG... I am gonna be soooo broke after Wembley! :eek:

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
YES!!!!! I'm totally going to this. There seems to be two pre-sales happening on the 20th, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the codes.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to this concert!

now, about pre-sales, it says to sign up on a program called "Ticket Rush" on the Live Nation link from Coldplay.com

Apparently it's free, just sign up! (I did last night, but I haven't check my email account to look for the confirmation email)

Altimax98

Strawberry Swing'ing
Coldplayer
I am sooooo gonna be there. I was at orlando in November and was hoping so much that they would come to tampa. Its gonna be so sweet because this is the last show in the US!!!!!!

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
I am sooooo gonna be there. I was at orlando in November and was hoping so much that they would come to tampa. Its gonna be so sweet because this is the last show in the US!!!!!!
I saw them in Orlando too! I sat by the section where they played "The Scientist."
Yes, it is the last one, so special!

clockpolitiks

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yea we should have a meet up or something. I signed up for the ticket rush thing also. I hope there will be a General Admission Pit! That's what they did the last time when they were at the Amphitheater.

ernieadiaz

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yea we should have a meet up or something. I signed up for the ticket rush thing also. I hope there will be a General Admission Pit! That's what they did the last time when they were at the Amphitheater.
I'm hoping for pit also. There were way too many 50 year olds with cheesy signs around me at the last two shows. Pit should do the trick. ;)

JDFSX1

-Proud Coldplayer-
Coldplayer
Im not going to this show becaues i live in MA but its on my birthday :) Ironic

-Jesse-

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
^I'm not sure. On the LiveNation Tampa concert page, it shows the three orchestra sections instead of a Gen Admin Pit :\

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
I'm hoping for pit also. There were way too many 50 year olds with cheesy signs around me at the last two shows. Pit should do the trick. ;)
:laugh3: It could be worse, I went to see Michael Bublé (a crooner, like Harry Connick Jr, who sing oldies Sinatra-style) at St.Pete Forum. There were TONS of old people, as in their 70s and 80s. Also, tons of forced-to-come-by-wife-or-girlfriend guys.

vivalayellow

dreaming of the osaka sun
Coldplayer
do the ones for tampa go on sale on the 21st or 20th. or does it depend on time zone? :)