[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
TAMPA postponed

Dianne - what do you do?
Please let me hear from you.

GO or NO GO?
Perhaps you don't know?

Don't miss this show.
Or you'll regret it, you know.

Did you hear from coldplay.com?
if you - I'll just say - hey, com' on.

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
I just sent another message to [email protected] stating U2 just played Raymond James Stadium in Tampa this past weekend to 70,000 people, and that Coldplay is much better, and to please add us to their Latin American Tour, can't hurt, please everyone keep sending these messages:)

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
I just sent another message to [email protected] stating U2 just played Raymond James Stadium in Tampa this past weekend to 70,000 people, and that Coldplay is much better, and to please add us to their Latin American Tour, can't hurt, please everyone keep sending these messages:)

Ok, I just emailed them again, too. C'mon people...email them again!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Thank-You and Dianne is feeling like CRAP and she emailed, that is dedication!!!!:kiss:
:sick2: Yep, this is me. I suppose I'm glad it's just a really bad cold, and not H1N1. I haven't been sick in years, and I forgot how miserable it is.

We're up to 30 on facebook now. We need, oh, 30x10? or 100?

jeffc418

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aww do feel better you don't deserve that! Sounds like the perfect chance to catch up on rest and relaxation if you can get away from the daily grind :D.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Aww do feel better you don't deserve that! Sounds like the perfect chance to catch up on rest and relaxation if you can get away from the daily grind :D.

Aww, thanks Jeff. I'm feeling slightly more human. I had to do some errands this morning, but was wiped out when I got home, so I took a nap. :sleep:

We're up to 33 now!

sdcoldplayfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Dianne - I hope you feel better... There's a lot of crud going around. But on the bright side, as you said, at least it's not H1N1! :)

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
So where'd everyone go??? I get horribly sick for a week, and don't post much, and you all disappear? I'm feeling much better now and my glass of Chardonnay tonight attests to that. We're up to 37 on the facebook group, Tracey wants to get up to 42 :D Hell yeah, at least 42! Tickets are on sale now for some of the Latin America shows, unfortunately, they're ridiculously expensive...that sucks for those fans. Seriously, I don't know if I'd want to pay $200 for a standing ticket, either...I was bitching about $104 for my Tampa ticket! But now, I supposed I'd pay about anything to see them in Tampa again, lol.

sdcoldplayfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So whelLre'd everyone go??? I get horribly sick for a week, and don't post much, and you all disappear? I'm feeling much better now and my glass of Chardonnay tonight attests to that. We're up to 37 on the facebook group, Tracey wants to get up to 42 :D Hell yeah, at least 42! Tickets are on sale now for some of the Latin America shows, unfortunately, they're ridiculously expensive...that sucks for those fans. Seriously, I don't know if I'd want to pay $200 for a standing ticket, either...I was bitching about $104 for my Tampa ticket! But now, I supposed I'd pay about anything to see them in Tampa again, lol.
You ask a very good question about where everyone went! I made my previous post yesterday morning, I think, and I was surprised to see no one had posted anything after it. Anyway, I'm glad you are feeling better. My husband and I can't decide what to do about the Latin American tour. Is anyone interested in going to the Monterray show? I didn't realize tickets were on sale already, and that they are so expensive. We have thought about flying to Harlingen, TX (southern TX) and taking a bus or something to Monterray. If we got enough Coldplayers who want to go, maybe we could charter a bus. :cool: It is about 165 miles from Texas to Monterray. Southwest flies into Harlingen. Am I crazy? :wacky: Still hoping for Tampa, though...

Dfit00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Are you guys still in this thread? Wow, get over it guys, you'll see that in the next tour the boys will visit all major Floridian cities. :cool:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
You ask a very good question about where everyone went! I made my previous post yesterday morning, I think, and I was surprised to see no one had posted anything after it. Anyway, I'm glad you are feeling better. My husband and I can't decide what to do about the Latin American tour. Is anyone interested in going to the Monterray show? I didn't realize tickets were on sale already, and that they are so expensive. We have thought about flying to Harlingen, TX (southern TX) and taking a bus or something to Monterray. If we got enough Coldplayers who want to go, maybe we could charter a bus. :cool: It is about 165 miles from Texas to Monterray. Southwest flies into Harlingen. Am I crazy? :wacky: Still hoping for Tampa, though...
Presale tickets went on sale today for some of the shows, to certain people, Banamex cardholders in Mexico I think, and Citi cardholders in Argentina. I hadn't been following too closely because I'd pretty much decided I wasn't going to go. Just for the hell of it, I did check airfare from LAX to Guadalajara and it is only $256, nonstop, roundtrip! And it's only a 3 hour flight. I had pretty much decided it was a no go, but was talking with my husband tonight, and he actually said that Mexico City is more interesting and maybe we should go there! He spent a summer in Mexico City when he was in college. Nonstops from LAX to Mexico City are only $333 and it's a 3.5 hour flight. So now I don't know what to do - push him more on it? Would that not be amazing? So Monterrey *looks* closer to the US and is closer to the border, but is harder to get to, with no non-stop flights.

Of course, I'd only want the front of the pit - I haven't even looked at seating charts or anything, I don't know if i should get excited about this or push him more.

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
Are you guys still in this thread? Wow, get over it guys, you'll see that in the next tour the boys will visit all major Floridian cities. :cool:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry::p

I'm still here and waiting hoping, and I wanna know why Mr. martin insists on shaving his head when he thinks he's going bald???? He still looks good:kiss:
*Oh the pic is on the NY benefit thread, someone tweeted a pic of him and Alicia K.

UPDATE: LOT'S OF CHRISSY PICS NOW ON THAT THREAD, BLACK TIE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry::p

I'm still here and waiting hoping, and I wanna know why Mr. martin insists on shaving his head when he thinks he's going bald???? He still looks good:kiss:
*Oh the pic is on the NY benefit thread, someone tweeted a pic of him and Alicia K.

UPDATE: LOT'S OF CHRISSY PICS NOW ON THAT THREAD, BLACK TIE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, baby....Chris in a vest and tie...he's smokin hot. But I hate his hair that short. I like it short, but what is he doing? Going for the Will-look?

Gah, now I want to go to Bridge...but I'm trying to win U2 tickets, it's the same day. All the radio stations are giving away U2 tix this weekend...

MartinFan

One I Love
Coldplayer
Dianne, I sent the oracle a question about Why he shaved his head when he thinks he's going bald, and doesn't he know winter is coming:laugh3: I did say I loved the white shirt and tie too:wink3:
Good luck on the U2 tickets!!! Oh and he is back to wearing his wedding band and little pinky ring, I think he wears tape in concerts so he doesn't lose it.:)