Cemeteries Of London :)

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hahaha yeah, it will I mean how can it be your least favorite, even less than reign of love, the escapist or chinesse sleep chant??

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Personally its one of my favs,up there with viva la vida,Life in Technicolor,death and all his friends and 42.

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
good track, they should release ths after VLV, should be a interesting video!!!!

Starlight

Me so horny
Coldplayer
Love this song. :D Reminds me of zombies. Teehee, zombies going through London...*gasp* Shaun of the Dead! :laugh3: But the song gives me more ominous feelings about zombies than SOTD, of course. :D

joeymonza

joeymonza
Coldplayer
Cemeteries of London

Yes, This is definately w/o a doubt my favorite from the new album. I hope and pray they do it when I see them in Philly in two weeks ... I would have to say Yes is my second fave . I think of John Lennon ,everytime I hear it . I'm sure he's smiling from above .. Thank you . Joey.

ØzzYCoHeN

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
that song is awesome to listen, great to think about that. :)
every step in that song has really meaningful..

as an all Coldplay songs :)

CPRani

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This was also a song I enjoyed from the CD, it's different, I really love it!

It would really make an interesting video!

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
Every song on the album is!....and by the way I love ur username!^

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
It's my favourite song on this album...I looooove it, esp. the piano in the background...

whaaa I was stadning at the bus station yesterday. It was dark and there was a huge thunder storm, really windy and rainy. And while I was standing there I was listening to this song. Such a perfect moment

mc_squared

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I hear you can now take a cemeteries of London tour.......................... :rolleyes: