Chris on Absolute Radio TONIGHT!!! (~10.30pm GMT - Tues 9th February)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
we went through hell and high water to get that sign in dammit

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
People man, we gotta behave!:whip:
Or Ben's gonna give another shout out--to the perviest fandom "coldplaying.com":blush: (we gotta keep it shhhhh)
edit: shit i just remembered what my siggy says LOL:blush:
pot....kettle....black :rolleyes:

exactly Noelia, you cannot tell people that they are being too pervy. Please keep in mind the sign that you made and wildly waved in front of Mr.Champions face. :p
:laugh3:

because you avi keeps looking at him :wideeyed:

i have to add chavi and I first saw it when i was visiting her at newyears, and we both laughed our heads off like litterally ROFLMFAO
I keep thinking about changing it, but it's just so :wink3: But his pretty new green jacket.......I'm so torn. :bigcry:

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
Can't change that. That pic is how everyone spots me on the Bencam. :lol:
would be even easier to find you if it' sgreen... just keep the same pic, but give him a green jacket :lol:

i get it i can never decide on my avi either so I just have a non coldplay one..

plus about yours I love how it offends people :lol: and they get scared by you....

you'd have to find something similair if you wre to add the green jacket, no buldges that night? you couldjust add a shot of grren jacket to this gif

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
you only did it because you owed me (and you believe in it and you dared me)

edit are we the only ones left in here :uhoh: :uhoh2:
YES! It's your fault, I forgot about the "double-dare" of your Thump a Bassplayer, then my Bang a Drummer(which was Mel's idea btw!)

we went through hell and high water to get that sign in dammit
and yes, we did Christa!:D:kiss:
I remember going up to Pete to say HI, and I had to keep holding the frickin' sign underneath my jacket, so he probably thought "why is this girl w/ a "square" kinda shape staring at me?!?!":laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
pot....kettle....black :rolleyes:

:laugh3:

I keep thinking about changing it, but it's just so :wink3: But his pretty new green jacket.......I'm so torn. :bigcry:
hey, I'm just trying to learn&imitate from the best:wink3::p
(and how 'bout changing your siggy pic--or is that blasphemy to even mention?!)

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey, I'm just trying to learn&imitate from the best:wink3::p
(and how 'bout changing your siggy pic--or is that blasphemy to even mention?!)
That pic came off the camera William threw to me. He may have even took the pic himself! Now how can I change THAT.

It's just I am so transfixed by the green coat. Maybe it's because he looks so good in the color. But I think he's taunting me with it because of the little piece on the right sleeve.

I know it's the missing piece off the waist of his red shirt. The missing piece that allows me to see his belly when he waves. :dead:

Did he think I wouldn't notice that! :sweatdrop:

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
That pic came off the camera William threw to me. He may have even took the pic himself! Now how can I change THAT.

It's just I am so transfixed by the green coat. Maybe it's because he looks so good in the color. But I think he's taunting me with it because of the little piece on the right sleeve.

I know it's the missing piece off the waist of his red shirt. The missing piece that allows me to see his belly when he waves. :dead:

Did he think I wouldn't notice that! :sweatdrop:
I didn't even know that ang! so much to learn *takes notes* you mustt NEVERRRR change it

so the avi it is then pardon me if I say so :p but what ever jonny has on his sleeve look slike little penisses to me :lol:

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
Okay, I have no idea what this was, but I obviously missed it, and the download won't play for me! :(

I enjoyed reading through this thread though :laugh3:

PS Can anyone tell me what Ben said in his coldplaying shout-out?

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
without question the most lovely person I have ever met. First thing he asked me when we saw each other was "How is Harry?" who is my newborn son!!!
That's one of the many reasons why I love him :heart:

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
Okay, I have no idea what this was, but I obviously missed it, and the download won't play for me! :(

I enjoyed reading through this thread though :laugh3:

PS Can anyone tell me what Ben said in his coldplaying shout-out?
"...That was Chris doing Viva La Vida and a great acoustic version of Violet Hill and i played both of those for all the forum members of coldplaying.com, who are the biggest BIGGEST coldplay fans, diehard forum members of the coldplay website coldplaying.com. So hello to you, we're on the boards right now, they have a lot of fun...."

It was a great shoutout :D

benjonesdj

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
how do I change my signature, need to update the name of the station and the times I am on?