Coldplay.com Has indirectly confirmed the "LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2010" !!!!!??

berrywoman

I am screaming underneath
Coldplayer
I see now :)

ehm.. back on topic... :thinking:... the "hasta la vista" confuses me though... because it can be used like "ok, we are done with the tour, see you later " :shrug:
but 'Hasta La Vista' isn't neccessarily "bye" its more like "See You Soon".... :wink3: right? :D so, there's still hope. I think perhaps in a week or 5 days from now we will know or it will be confirmed..

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
but 'Hasta La Vista' isn't neccessarily "bye" its more like "See You Soon".... :wink3: right? :D so, there's still hope. I think perhaps in a week or 5 days from now we will know or it will be confirmed..
Yes, "bye" would be "adios" (or simply bye :p), "hasta la vista" would be "see you soon" or "see you next time"... that's why it doesn't worry me that much ;)

Dfit00

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COLDPLAY IS KILLING ME!!!!

:dance:L:dance:A:dance:T:dance:I:dance:N:dance:
A:dance:M:dance:E:dance:R:dance:I:dance:C:dance:A

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
Ooh Im so happy for Lore and Pris and everyone else from South America, but mostly for Lore and Pris... Girls that would be amazing...

Pris see they care about kittens... :lol:

Noémie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
:) :) :)

I hope it's true!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

But Latin America Coldplayers: you can already buy some champagne and be prepared to open it soon!
;)

:dance:

angedediamant

Elodie: Super Coldplayic!
Coldplayer
This "Hasta la vista".... I thing something's going on. :D

I really hope they will do a Latin American Tour for you guys. :)

TickingClock

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow! :dance:
That would be amazing!

Of course Wembley would have been the perfect end for the tour, BUT without playing Latin America it's still imperfect in my opinion. :D
I so hope they are doing this tour and make a proper tour not only like, ten dates. I'm sure you wouldn't mind the boys taking a break for a month or six weeks but I SO HOPE they do this tour!

God, even I'm excited right now and there's no way for me seeing them in Latin America. :lol:

I Bloom Blaum

Does it play be-bop?
Coldplayer
This "Hasta la vista".... I thing something's going on. :D

I really hope they will do a Latin American Tour for you guys. :)
I thought 'hasta la vista' was more along the lines of 'see you later' as in 'goodbye'. But what would I know? I'm not Spanish, geez. xD

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! I would be so happy for you guys! :heart:

angedediamant

Elodie: Super Coldplayic!
Coldplayer
I thought 'hasta la vista' was more along the lines of 'see you later' as in 'goodbye'. But what would I know? I'm not Spanish, geez. xD

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! I would be so happy for you guys! :heart:
Yeah. To me, it is a sort of " See you soon", too. :p

Cross fingers ! :D

Raphaele

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anitha

BellamanGirl
Coldplayer
:dance:SIIIIII!!!:dance:

For me that Hasta la vista means a lot!!!

Now I'm just waiting for the official confirmation;)

carkids

miss the VLV era!:bigcry:
Coldplayer
this is amazing!!! "hasta la vista" does mean "see ya soon" :)
Well this isnt actually the first time they mention the latín american tour, some sources said they Might have this L American tour in november-october this year, which now i totally doubt they will.
but these news from coldplay.com make me believe there's still a chance they come for real :D!!

lafferty23

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't see them coming the in a month or six weeks.... they've just done 159 dates for crying out loud!

Maybe the boys will take a break and they'll come to LA around christmas, or next year... fingers crossed they'll come see you soon!