Coldplay.com Has indirectly confirmed the "LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2010" !!!!!??

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
I was just listening to a radio interview with Chris and radio station DC101 (2009-05-20) and Chris said that after Wembley there might be a Latin America Tour! So at least there were plans!

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
I was just listening to a radio interview with Chris and radio station DC101 (2009-05-20) and Chris said that after Wembley there might be a Latin America Tour! So at least there were plans!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :stunned:

more news !

can you show me where to listen to it?:\ :D

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
^ THANKS,really :D

i thought this interview was a new one, :lol:

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
No, that's why I added the date. ;) But still, a Latin America tour is quite likely.

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Fingers already crossed!! I just don't understand why the 'Latin America' icons use the "old" VIVA logo...

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
^ do you mean the logo that appeared in Cp.com that sayd Viva la Vida Latinoamerica ?

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
^

dont know,maybe a "continuation" of the viva tour :D like the viva tour leg ..

but its official that that picture appeared on CP.com 2 days ago after the web was changed..

i guess we have to wait now..

LitaforChris

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
por fin... coldplay en sudamerica <3
siii,pero quiero verlo confirmado en su pagina,ahi sere completamente feliz,alguien mas habla español,que bien:D

seria bueno que este tema en especial fuece tratado en español,ya que a muchos latinoamericanos nos interesa...digo yo,humildemente...:p

Lita

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
That logo thing is just so weird !
Are you sure these screen caps aren't fake ?

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
That logo thing is just so weird !
Are you sure these screen caps aren't fake ?
Can't be fake as for some minutes appeared on a coldplay.com link!! :dance: I followed the link that a coldplaying user found and there was that Latin American viva logo Then the image was deleted from the link

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
siii,pero quiero verlo confirmado en su pagina,ahi sere completamente feliz,alguien mas habla español,que bien:D

seria bueno que este tema en especial fuece tratado en español,ya que a muchos latinoamericanos nos interesa...digo yo,humildemente...:p

Lita
la idea es que todos puedan leerlo, por eso es en inglés... si quieres hablar en español está la seccion itnernacional para eso :)