Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The setlists are no where near as good as they were in the MX era, I'll give you that. For me at least, hearing Yellow, In My Place, Clocks, Fix You and VLV (Guaranteed) and then maybe one or two other Oldplay songs is worth the price of admission. I've never used Instagram in my life but I think I'd make an account solely to request Violet Hill for the Irish gig :thinking:
I opened an Instagram a/c for that sole purpose - didn't get my request - closed it again.... no sweat.

buckinglory

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Finally! After 5 years! I've been waiting patiently, sometimes loosing my hope even...but they will finally come to Poland! God, I'm so happy :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I opened an Instagram a/c for that sole purpose - didn't get my request - closed it again.... no sweat.
Same here, I requested AROBTTH and I Ran Away...to no avail of course.

@The Adversary - I don't know how closely you have followed the AHFOD tour, but In My Place is no longer a given, although it is chosen quite frequently as a request or C-Stage song. Also, unfortunately Fix You sees Chris mostly walking around now instead of actually playing something on the piano,and has a changed beginning.
If they decide to mix up the AHFOD song choice at least (I don't dare to ask for more old songs, although they should bring back Politik at least), I would love to hear Fun.
And hope they stop the Clockssync thing...

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
It'd be great if Jonny said they had to play in his home territory of North Wales ( where I live) but it'll have to be the south where they have the arenas . Here we go again - the ticket-buying stress ! :eek:mgomg:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Welsh show is at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Wouldn't be surprised if the Welsh show is at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
Agree - I don't think there's anywhere else really..... just fields... and sheep..... and stuff............

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I actually made an Instagram mainly for that reason but I decided to not delete it though I didn't plan to use it much but now I love insta lol:D

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
@Nie if you want to hear the ad, it's at the end of this broadcast. tickets on sale this Friday at 10am http://radioplus.be/#/mnm/herbeluister/e24e21e5-90d2-11e3-b45a-00163edf75b7/d90fecc8-87c7-11e6-8468-00163edf48dd/

I can't believe my country, they played this ad multiple times and only like 3 people tweeted about it
I don't listen to MNM. Great to hear that announcement. [emoji4]
I just looked up prices for Beyoncé - Golden Circle (was the most recent concert over there).
Oh dear, well I can save on travelling and hotel. [emoji23]

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
I'm stressing out a bit about buying the tickets as I've never had to rush to get them :dead:
I have a question for people who attended the previous Coldplay shows and managed to get to the barrier: Were you squeezed by the mass of people behind you or were you able to dance, move, jump?

Welsh_Edge

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Shouldn't be long until they announce the dates, if Dublin and Brussels have been announced in a newspaper and on the radio respectively.

If tickets go on sale this Friday for Cardiff, that'd be great. I have a day off from Sixth Form then.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm stressing out a bit about buying the tickets as I've never had to rush to get them :dead:
I have a question for people who attended the previous Coldplay shows and managed to get to the barrier: Were you squeezed by the mass of people behind you or were you able to dance, move, jump?
There can be a bit of squeezing and pushing but not to an extent that it ruins the show. I've never seen moshpits at a Coldplay show haha.

The ticket sale on the other hand, is hell. May the Coldplay karma be with you (and all of us)

dieselbenz

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Ticket question, as I've never done a Coldplay show anywhere but within 3 hours of me in the US: Does the GA sell out very fast and stay sold out? I'd really love to do a trip overseas to see them, but I honestly have no way of knowing what my life status will be by June/July. I've had to cancel two trips I planned this fall for other things and am absolutely eating it on the tickets I bought ... one I couldn't resell and the other I'm going to lose $200. So I'm hesitant to buy a ticket for these when they go on sale. On the other hand, if the GA becomes scarce and stays hard to get as the show approaches, I would rather buy one now in case I can go ... and it would be easy to resell at or near face value. Thoughts? Better to buy now, or will I be able to easily find one later if I decide to go?

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
There can be a bit of squeezing and pushing but not to an extent that it ruins the show. I've never seen moshpits at a Coldplay show haha.

The ticket sale on the other hand, is hell. May the Coldplay karma be with you (and all of us)
Thanks! Do you know how fast do the tickets sell out? I want the GC ticket (close to the stage) and I don't know whether I should stay at home and camp in front of my computer...

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Thanks! Do you know how fast do the tickets sell out? I want the GC ticket (close to the stage) and I don't know whether I should stay at home and camp in front of my computer...
Yes, you should definitely do that! Expect them to sell out within minutes.