Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

Pecchius

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm sure they'll be coming to rome at a later date. There were some rumors going on about rome a few months ago, not sure what date it was (august?).
August? I don't know exactly, i hope so anyway :)

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I think it is a nice gesture to start the tour in Latin America. It shows that they still care & remember their promise after the MX tour was cancelled. I still remember the despair on the forum after that happened. I hope all the best for the fans attending those gigs..The crowds are usually so enthusiastic. Hopefully it is going to be a very good start for the upcoming tour

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Relax Coldplayers, From past tours, this is just the beginning so hold on tight. They are bound to add more countries and dates. And there's always the thought of a 2nd Leg.......

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Notable omission of Stade de France....

gerben

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
People of France, there's a little thing called the European football championship this June in France, so the stadiums are a bit occupied. You'll probably get some gigs late August/early September

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm so happy they'll start their tour in Latinamerica. Argentina will have the first concert and they'll hear the setlist for the first time. If Latinamericans are known for being enthusiastic, this time we'll go bananas!!!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
No Ireland :( What a crime.
More dates will be anounced ! I'm sure Coldplay will play more than these few gigs. I think the Viva tour had 100 concerts worldwide, so more is yet to come !

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm in Italy, according to your experience, do you think that other dates will be announced BEFOR 27th november? Otherwise, I'm going to buy tickets to Barcelona gig...

podiumboy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They definitely will NOT skip Italy. There will be more shows added. I'm not sure why they don't just announce all the shows at once, but lots of bands do that and it's annoying. There are many gaps in the tour schedule where an Italian show could be added. I think there was a rumor awhile ago that they were playing Rome next summer, at Circus Maximo or something like that. I'd hold out if I were you, but a vacation to Barcelona could be fun also!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Which Germany concert(s) is everyone on here going to then?

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yeah, Barcelona won't costs more than a trip + hotel in Rome for me, plus it would mean seeing another city ... I'd sell the barcelona tickets (if I take it) and I will have a duble chance to get it. I'm not going to do everything I can to go to this tour...

terzi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Would they announce more dates on next week? Just because of next week's general sale.. I have very small hope about Finland's date because there's no dates after Sweden & Denmark. But logistically it'd be a bit weird to come back from Denmark to Finland..

In case that the general sale goes on next Friday, I think they sell out pretty fast..? Especially standing.