Coldplaying App Beta

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
I've lost the timeline section completely. The first time I uninstalled and installed and everything was ok, but now even after the reinstallation it is gone. The only thing I get is a "No Topics" sign. And the search isn't working or it is very slow.
Hope I helped, if you have any questions about the bugs feel free to ask me more @Stephen

BTW I use the android beta app on Galaxy S6 Android 7.0

Thaarmin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've lost the timeline section completely. The first time I uninstalled and installed and everything was ok, but now even after the reinstallation it is gone. The only thing I get is a "No Topics" sign. And the search isn't working or it is very slow.
Hope I helped, if you have any questions about the bugs feel free to ask me more @Stephen

BTW I use the android beta app on Galaxy S6 Android 7.0
I had the same problem. Glad its fixed :)

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I love the new app! Only glitch is today it won't show Convo's and let me post a new one. Otherwise, looks awesome, works much much better. Thanks, Stephen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MindTheGap

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi!

I don't know if the app has been released to iOS as well, but I haven't manage to find it in the App Store. I look forward to installing it to my phone.

Please can you tell me what functions or services the app features? :)

Last edited:

chrimas4

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
is there right now any mobile app for Coldplaying (for iOS)?
Tapatalk has not been working anymore for quite a while :/

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
is there right now any mobile app for Coldplaying (for iOS)?
Tapatalk has not been working anymore for quite a while :/
Unfortunately no. I just use the mobile sit and it works pretty good :)

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I recommend using the mobile site. You can add it to your home screen! Tapatalk changed the way they handle third party sites and placed a number of limitations on our app. Plus I think the website has more functionality!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I recommend using the mobile site. You can add it to your home screen! Tapatalk changed the way they handle third party sites and placed a number of limitations on our app. Plus I think the website has more functionality!
I second that. I have never had an app, been using the mobile website since March 13 2016 (ahem...some oldies will remember why that particular date :D) and it is really well usable.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Hi Stephen! How do you add to the home screen?