Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coldplaying Listening Party

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Btw where is the rest of the people who said they could attend at this time ?
Truly sorry all!! I still have only six good hours of energy per day before I collapse and have to lie down. After walking dog twice, doing my back PT regimen, getting groceries for baking my friend’s Xmas present then making two recipes and cleaning up, I am going to fall over. I wanted nothing more than to be with you all before the holidays and yet if I’d stopped, I could not have started up again.

I know a couple of you are aware of my limitations following surgery and in general, but some aren’t so I thought I’d explain that my “normal” max energy is about a third of a “normal” person’s, based on what I used to be able to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Marks The Spot

Coldplayer
Truly sorry all!! I still have only six good hours of energy per day before I collapse and have to lie down. After walking dog twice, doing my back PT regimen, getting groceries for baking my friend’s Xmas present then making two recipes and cleaning up, I am going to fall over. I wanted nothing more than to be with you all before the holidays and yet if I’d stopped, I could not have started up again.

I know a couple of you are aware of my limitations following surgery and in general, but some aren’t so I thought I’d explain that my “normal” max energy is about a third of a “normal” person’s, based on what I used to be able to do.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Get well soon!

Last edited:

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator

You don't have to apologize Sue, we understand.
Take care!

iamsue

Coldplayer
But I am especially sorry and grateful for the work I Ran Away put into this! I know it was extra hard this month. Nie, thanks to you too!!! [emoji450][emoji1623][emoji446][emoji441]

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'm really sorry I totally forgot about this! I'll make sure that doesn't happen next time

Magic_2000

Gravity
Coldplayer

Awn Sue I hope the best for you from now on! May the repeat party be nicer for you. :) If there's another one, I'll try my best to come! :D

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
But I am especially sorry and grateful for the work I Ran Away put into this! I know it was extra hard this month. Nie, thanks to you too!!! [emoji450][emoji1623][emoji446][emoji441]

Thanks for your kind words, but I'm gonna let you give me credit where credit isn't due:

The playlist was the exact same as 2016 and 2017. I simply pasted the old link :D

Gideon_Mx

You Know We Can't Go Back
Coldplayer
Sorry for not showing up as well!
Looks like I missed a lot of fun :(
I have been quite busy studying and making tests since last week, till today! My head was exploded so I totally forgot it, I'm almost celebrating holidays and I promise I will make a note which says 'COLDPLAY LISTENING PARTY, AGAIN MISSING THE PARTY: A DAY WITHOUT CP SONGS.'