Coldplaying Pen pals II

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Nick started this wonderful idea back in 2011, and I'd like to know if anybody who is involved is still corresponding? I would be willing to organize a new round of pen pal correspondence if people are interested. If you're interested PM me with the subject header pen pals and your name and address. If there are any limitations on countries you can or can't send to or cost of postage please let me know that at the same time. Let's talk!

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
I'm still writing with some of them (William and Alice) so yeah people it's a brilliant thing to do!
And hey I'm in the Faroes now and I've heard that their stamps are very rare so if someone want a rare stamp and a nice letter :wacko:

Lodova

Hate is blind.
Coldplayer
I want to try it, but I don't know exactly how it works. What do you mean by "the subject header pen pals"?

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I thought we could do it like the Secret Santa and give each other addresses through private message. But if anyone wants to do it just independently that's awesome too! :)

starsinheavenalign

I'd rather be a ,
Coldplayer
I love this idea! Flickhildago and I became penpals back in 2009 and we've been friends ever since. There's something about a handwritten letter that makes correspondence more exciting.

Iiris

100,000th Member!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would like to take part in this as well. Can it be email penpals? I do not have always energy and time for real letters and running to find the right about of stamps

TimeLordAdored

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I would love to do this but I have joint problems so could not handwrite long letters. Perhaps I could write a little bit at the end [emoji85]

Mojan

Hardcore Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I live in the UK so if you do too it could work. You could type it out instead.