Coldplays sexiest song?

ladypro615

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I havent even analyzed the lyrics, but the music+Chris vocals are so sexy. I cant recall a CP song being as sexy as "All Your Friends". Any others? I think the beginning of X&Y is pretty hot. I like this kind of sound from Coldplay. I think Coldplay should experiment with going a little darker. :devil:

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As a male, I can't really judge on their "sexiest" song. But if I was female, it would probably be "Yes". The way he sings so deeply!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Most racist song: Yellow. I mean "Cause you were all Yellow..." must be awkward singing to a Japanese crowd right?
Yeah right because Japanese people are yellow :|

dafuq man :|

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I havent even analyzed the lyrics, but the music+Chris vocals are so sexy. I cant recall a CP song being as sexy as "All Your Friends". Any others? I think the beginning of X&Y is pretty hot. I like this kind of sound from Coldplay. I think Coldplay should experiment with going a little darker. :devil:

Uhh... a rather different idea of sexy you've got there

gai

you know, i can't put my finger on the meaning of this song, unlike the rest of the songs in the GS era. one reason is that we don't have any official lyrics yet.
although this sounds very sexy, i doubt lyrically it is. any theories on the meaning of the song?

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I can't think of ONE song that can be sexy in all forms, so I divided in 4 categories:
AYF (bass), GPASUYF - live 2012 version (guitar), Yes (Chris voice), No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground (drums)

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I think Magic, Yes, and Another's Arms are very sexy. Haven't listened to the bonus tracks yet.

As for sexist...Shiver and Yellow but even then I don't think Coldplay really delves into really gendered things. Which is good.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Another's Arms, Yes, A Whisper.

And the live version of GPASUYF at MusiquePlus in Montreal. I can't remember the year, but if you heard it, you know what I meant, lol.;)