Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Colour your clothes like Coldplay

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
My kids & I finished our flower of life t-shirts! Mine & my daughter's are done with iron-on rhinestones, and my son's is done with nail heads. He didn't want his to be as sparkly.[emoji39]

The back of my shirt says "Coldplayer brobbins" and both of the kid's say "Next-Gen Coldplayer".

All ready for our Chicago shows in two weeks!!!! [emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Coldplaying mobile app

Last edited:

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
My kids & I finished our flower of life t-shirts! Mine & my daughter's are done with iron-on rhinestones, and my son's is done with nail heads. He didn't want his to be as sparkly.[emoji39]

The back of my shirt says "Coldplayer brobbins" and both of the kid's say "Next-Gen Coldplayer".

Superb ! They are fantastic ! What patience you must have. I'm sure you'll wear them with pride at the concert - enjoy.

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
Superb ! They are fantastic ! What patience you must have. I'm sure you'll wear them with pride at the concert - enjoy.
Thanks! My kids helped a lot. With each shirt, we'd all take different sections and stick the stones upside down onto these clear transfer sheets with the design below the sheet for reference. Then when all the stones were on, I'd flip the whole thing onto the shirt, position it, and iron it all down to melt the backs of the stones on the shirt. It sounds complicated, but it was actually pretty easy once I got the hang of it. But you're right...it took lots of patience. I think we spent about three hours on each shirt, including the iron-on letters on the back. Here's a couple of the work-in-process pictures.

Mojan

Hardcore Coldplayer
Coldplayer

This is super cool. It's always great to have a mum who's a fan.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks! My kids helped a lot. With each shirt, we'd all take different sections and stick the stones upside down onto these clear transfer sheets with the design below the sheet for reference. Then when all the stones were on, I'd flip the whole thing onto the shirt, position it, and iron it all down to melt the backs of the stones on the shirt. It sounds complicated, but it was actually pretty easy once I got the hang of it. But you're right...it took lots of patience. I think we spent about three hours on each shirt, including the iron-on letters on the back. Here's a couple of the work-in-process pictures.

Even more impressed now! Just the Flower of Life design, alone, is hard to get right !

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just finished painting my new jacket for the NJ shows! It's a mix of the MX and AFHOD eras. I really like how it came out. Now I just got to sew on the patches.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer

that's so neatly crafted. I've seen a fair share of crappy fan made things, but this is really, really well made! :nod:

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Just finished painting my new jacket for the NJ shows! It's a mix of the MX and AFHOD eras. I really like how it came out. Now I just got to sew on the patches.
That looks fabulous ! I hope you get comments at the gig :dance: ................ I didn't when I wore my CP-inspired clothes :cry:.

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That looks fabulous ! I hope you get comments at the gig :dance: ................ I didn't when I wore my CP-inspired clothes :cry:.
Thanks! Yeah, I've had people comment on the last jacket I made. What would be REALLY cool is the band or one of the roadies noticed, haha.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks! Yeah, I've had people comment on the last jacket I made. What would be REALLY cool is the band or one of the roadies noticed, haha.
Ah yes - that's what dreams are made of. Good Luck. :fingersx:

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I finished my jacket! Thanks so much to @HASAN18 for the patches! They're wonderful! I'll add some pictures of me wearing it later. All set for this weekend!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, these are all fantastic, so creative. I cannot needle a thread :p