Conspiracy or not!

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The Mylo Xyloto Era (Like all Era's) had many great songs! but one that stood out to me personally was Moving to Mars it had this wonderful weird/dark feel. Anyways this is part of the song "Eight to nine, nine to ten we are meeting for the first time we might never meet again you and me, we are meeting for the first time cant you see seven six five four three"

what do you think the numbers "89910-76543" mean? do they even have a meaning! or were they just there because they fit the song but why use numbers?! One of coldplays rules is to be mysterious so i wonder are they telling us something xD? i honestly have no clue! id like to know what you guys think!

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
And he's counting down to when the rocket launches derp

Don't be weird

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Don't be weird
Obviously it's a reference to the imminent Car Kids EP, with Spanish Rain and (two versions of) Wedding Bells! Duh, Brent. I thought you were a scientist.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Obviously it's a reference to the imminent Car Kids EP, with Spanish Rain and (two versions of) Wedding Bells! Duh, Brent. I thought you were a scientist.
:nod: I am disappointed in you, Brent.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Don't be weird
Thank you for your reply =) a count down! ya it probably is something like that ^.^ dont be weird? hmm.. dont be lame =P

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button
. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button
. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.
Thank you very much Tash! ^.^ ill be sure to do that! kinda dumb of me to reply to each individually

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
It reminded me of David Bowie's Space Oddity, I think it has taken a lot of inspiration from this song, it also has this same kind of atmosphere
''Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight)
(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you
''

And btw something random, have you heard Panic Station by Muse(Awesome song) but the lyrics also remind me of MTM

Ooh 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos it defies imagination
5, 6, 7, 8 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I honestly don't know
It reminded me of David Bowie's Space Oddity, I think it has taken a lot of inspiration from this song, it also has this same kind of atmosphere
''Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight)
(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you
''

And btw something random, have you heard Panic Station by Muse(Awesome song) but the lyrics also remind me of MTM

Ooh 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos it defies imagination
5, 6, 7, 8 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station
thats interesting! best answer =) oh i havent heard panic station ill do it right now ! i loved MTM my fav during the mylo xyloto era!