Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
@nev72 and @Sparky, so explain to me, a Yankee, the relationship between Wales and England…..friendly rivals? enemies? or complete allies/friends?

Spraycan Soul

Coldplayer
Spraycan Soul;5715907]Alright so I'm still amazed at how easy these forums let CP'rs communicate all over the world. I'm a technological nerd that way. Gonna make my own map of your replies. And favorite song.

UPDATE ON REPLIES THUS FAR (as of 5/16/15….or 16/5/15 as some of you guys across the pond may write it:
USA 2, Germany 2, Australia 2, UK 2
Then 1 each from Belgium, Paris, Hungary, Slovakia, Indonesia…..a pretty nice sampling thus far and hope I get more!
Leading continent is certainly Europe right now, and although Germany, USA, and UK tied with 2 replies, I'd have to give the tiebreaker to Germany because one of them is Batman, an esteemed veteran of Coldplaying forums.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Leading continent is certainly Europe right now, and although Germany, USA, and UK tied with 2 replies, I'd have to give the tiebreaker to Germany because one of them is Batman, an esteemed veteran of Coldplaying forums.
wow, that makes it sound like I'm some kind of important person HAHAHAHA

But to contribute to this thread:

Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Midnight

dvj1208

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Madras, India

Life in Technicolor ii

This is my first post on here! It just had to be this! I absolutely love love love this song!!! It was love at first listen and it has been my favourite song ever since.

Ellie Joel Sarah

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Istanbul, Turkey
Nearly all coldplay song is my favorite but Death and all his friends is simply awesome in another level.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
ohhh, da komme ich her ! :) (aber da wohne ich nicht :D)

On another note, that is a funny argumentation Spraycan ! Nothing against the dear Batman :batman: :D, but the first thing that crossed my mind is that the UK needs to be credited for the, umm, minor contribution of being home to 4 people without whom the Coldplaying community would not even exist :escaping2:

tinronqui

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
From Manila, Philippines here.
Just 1 Coldplay song? Can we have 1song per album?

I could go with Don't let it break your heart.

audrey369

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am from France.
The Scientist, Viva La Vida, Yellow, Always in my head,...Choose only one is impossible ;)

Spraycan Soul

Coldplayer
Madras, India

Life in Technicolor ii

This is my first post on here! It just had to be this! I absolutely love love love this song!!! It was love at first listen and it has been my favourite song ever since.
Welcome! I'm pretty new as well….great song! Listen to it over and over myself!:p

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
ohhh, da komme ich her ! :) (aber da wohne ich nicht :D)
Hallo RUHRPÖTTLER! :cheesy: Du wohnst in der Nähe von Mannheim, oder? :surprised:

but the first thing that crossed my mind is that the UK needs to be credited for the, umm, minor contribution of being home to 4 people without whom the Coldplaying community would not even exist :escaping2:
Yeahh but he is talking about the fans, not the and itself lol