Crappy Music

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
I hope you get famous ;) What kind of songs do you write ?
Mostly on acoustic or electric guitar by myself. I have a piano but I'm not very adept with it haha. I'd say my songs, realistically, would be best compared to Coldplay's "One I Love". In my opinion of course. I don't have a natural voice so I don't sound too good. :p but I try and am enthusiastic haha. My YouTube channel is, Lifeoftechnicolor. All one word, my profile pic is me wearing a blue shirt and there is a green backdrop. In case you wanna check it out. I made everything public.

If I could, I would give you a hug right now. Please get famous! [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"
Hug me brother!! I'll try haha

Unfortunately I do not, but I am considering picking up the guitar or piano in the near future. Eventually when I start getting a feel for my instrument a YouTube channel would be fun.
I really hope you take it up. It can be hard at first, but is so worth it. Trust me. ;)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Spiderman, I just listened to some of your music - it's a great start, keep it up !! I liked Burning Daylight the most. For your song recording, you should maybe separate the singing from the guitar playing though, record them separately and layer them for a better sound quality. And by the way, this song where it says it is a darker verion of Green Eyes - it didn't remind me of Green Eyes but rather of Easy to Please, to which it is somewhat similar. Maybe you meant that song ?

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Thanks for taking the time to listen. I will try that out sometime. It reminded me of Green Eyes because of the chords. Green eyes has similar chords but in a different tuning. Both of those songs you heard where in the same tuning as Moses and One I Love. But seriously, thanks for taking the time to hear my stuff. :p

Burning Daylight is hard to sing, it either has to be high or low, I have a hard time with both lol.

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
So much crap music nowadays. As cool as drinking, sex and the partying scene is, it doesn't have much depth for musical longevity. What happened to music about wanting to live forever? To go out on adventures and see what happens?

Man if I ever become famous.. I'm gonna bring back good old guitar rock. Probably won't happen though. :p
I approve of this. Just YESSS, I that style of music.

Styles I want more of on the radio: Alternative, Grunge, Rock, Acoustic, Britpop, Songs like Everything In Its Right Place & Midnight, Jon Hopkins style electronic music,

Styles I want less of: Pop, EDM, Songs that don't make you feel anything, too many overplayed stuff:)

If only...:thinking::D:arobtth::x&y:

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Alright, so I finally got the balls (and time) to listen to the EP, and Batman should be very scared. This dude has the power to make a few minutes feel like forever.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I was about to post a dark drone music piece in here that's really bad

but then I remembered drone music basically counts to static noise so uhh... yeah. Let's stick to crappy pop songs :awesome: