Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dallas show floor seat

girlbrowneyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello Coldplayers! I am going to the Dallas show alone. It's okay - I spent a lot on a floor seat and no one else I know wanted to spend that much. Anyone else going alone or sitting on the floor? Maybe we can meet up ahead of time and grab a drink or chat.

ColdplayerNabil

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be going alone and will be on the floor. Will mostly likely be meeting a couple people I know online too. What section are you in?

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'll be in section B and I'm down to meet y'all for a drink if that's cool. I actually have another seat next to me I'm taking applications for.. [emoji23][emoji23] Hahha jk.. Well not really, my friend may back out :/

ColdplayerNabil

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be in section B and I'm down to meet y'all for a drink if that's cool. I actually have another seat next to me I'm taking applications for.. [emoji23][emoji23] Hahha jk.. Well not really, my friend may back out :/
is that a VIP seat? or did you get it for the regular floor seat price?

HASAN18

Free Yourself To Be Yourself
Coldplayer
I'm interested if your friend backs down.. I need one floor ticket. let me know. Thanks!

coldplayloveintexas

Coldplay-loving Mom!
Coldplayer
I'll be there on the floor with a co-worker! We'll be in section D, row 3. I would have totally gone by myself if she had not wanted to pay for the VIP experience. I bet you'll be surrounded by new best friends before the end of the night!

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What row are you in? We will be in the same section...
Section B Row 7, you? It'd be awesome if we can gather Coldplayers and get a group photo. BTW - You can't miss me, I'll be wearing a super shiny Marty McFly hat with the Hindi Coldplay shirt haha

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Section B Row 7, you? It'd be awesome if we can gather Coldplayers and get a group photo. BTW - You can't miss me, I'll be wearing a super shiny Marty McFly hat with the Hindi Coldplay shirt haha
We'll be in B, Row 3.