Dallas show floor seat

girlbrowneyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello Coldplayers! I am going to the Dallas show alone. It's okay - I spent a lot on a floor seat and no one else I know wanted to spend that much. Anyone else going alone or sitting on the floor? Maybe we can meet up ahead of time and grab a drink or chat.

ColdplayerNabil

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be going alone and will be on the floor. Will mostly likely be meeting a couple people I know online too. What section are you in?

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'll be in section B and I'm down to meet y'all for a drink if that's cool. I actually have another seat next to me I'm taking applications for.. [emoji23][emoji23] Hahha jk.. Well not really, my friend may back out :/

ColdplayerNabil

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be in section B and I'm down to meet y'all for a drink if that's cool. I actually have another seat next to me I'm taking applications for.. [emoji23][emoji23] Hahha jk.. Well not really, my friend may back out :/
is that a VIP seat? or did you get it for the regular floor seat price?

HASAN18

Free Yourself To Be Yourself
Coldplayer
I'm interested if your friend backs down.. I need one floor ticket. let me know. Thanks!

coldplayloveintexas

Coldplay-loving Mom!
Coldplayer
I'll be there on the floor with a co-worker! We'll be in section D, row 3. I would have totally gone by myself if she had not wanted to pay for the VIP experience. I bet you'll be surrounded by new best friends before the end of the night!

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What row are you in? We will be in the same section...
Section B Row 7, you? It'd be awesome if we can gather Coldplayers and get a group photo. BTW - You can't miss me, I'll be wearing a super shiny Marty McFly hat with the Hindi Coldplay shirt haha

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Section B Row 7, you? It'd be awesome if we can gather Coldplayers and get a group photo. BTW - You can't miss me, I'll be wearing a super shiny Marty McFly hat with the Hindi Coldplay shirt haha
We'll be in B, Row 3.