Death And All His Friends song

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
i think it's an absolutely amazing song. not the VERY best, but it most certainly takes a spot on my list of favorite coldplay songs. (what a difficult list to make haha)

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
brilliant song, I haven't listened in quite a while. I should give it a listen soon

arwen88

V
Coldplayer
It's also one of my favourite songs! and it's really magical when you have the chance to hear it live during a concert! ^^

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
not the best, i think. but yeah, it's good!:nice:
and especially live, like arwen88 said ^

Coldplay

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I've never heard it at a concert, but I think it would sound magical.
I'm so excited about my first CP concert...but it's not like I'm counting down or anything...
170 more days, 16 more hours, 29 minutes, 46 seconds! :D

butterfliesinjapan

Thr Network Fembot
Coldplayer
It's one of my top fav coldplay songs :) I have to ask though... does anybody else hear birds chirping at the end of the song, 3:38?:inquisitive:

everytime I listen to it i hear it :confused:

Gabriela Mesquita

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's one of my top fav coldplay songs :) I have to ask though... does anybody else hear birds chirping at the end of the song, 3:38?:inquisitive:

everytime I listen to it i hear it :confused:
I hear a horn too!! Just at the momemt of interval between Death and all his friends and The Espcapist...

Well, this music is so amazing that makes me want play piano soon...
Its no the best of coldplay (Viva la vida in my opinion), but is really incredible

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If their next album is like this, it will be an incredibly successful release. :)

SupermassiveCPnerd

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely one of Coldplay's most amazing songs. Man, if only I could have a dollar for every time I've ever played this incredible piece of art on repeat...lol :D