Death and all his friends/The Escapist (song ) review

Sonic85

Holding a beverage.
Coldplayer
I have an amazing disliking of Rapidshare. I really do.

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I FUCKING HATE RAPIDSHARE!!! :(

zsub

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yea i thought the escapist was life in technicolor

johnnymax865

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
the male chorus on DAAHF is the best piece of music ever heard from coldplay!!!!!!!

escapist is actually only the atmospheric introduction of LiT, with lyrics...

Sonic85

Holding a beverage.
Coldplayer
I'm just glad the Grey's Anatomy debate is over. And the whole song is pretty good to boot.

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
Do you have DAAHF/TE?!?!?! Please, send me it. It didn't come together with the leak :cry:

the hitcher

Careful Where You Stand
Coldplayer
This song just keeps getting better each time i listen to it :D does anyone get the feeling that there's abit missing to this song at the beginning on this leaked version? It sort of starts abit too abrupt

winigwl

Coldplayer
DAAHF is the best song on this album and could be the best song coldplay has ever written. its fucking amazing

winigwl

Coldplayer
like i was listening sitting down and then i just got up and jumped because i was so amazed by how good it was. it was that good

polkahard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I still can't believe Grey's Anatomy cut out like the absolute best part of the song. It made listening to it tonight so much better. Definitely one of the top 3 on the album so far for me. Can't even decide on a favorite yet!

Kurgen

Coldplay's Posse
Coldplayer
DAAHF's reminds me some of Fix You. Starts out kinda slow, minimal use of interments like the piano and such. Then the guitars come in and everything starts banging and becomes very full and alive. Then once it hits the end it slows back down some, instruments drop out and such. Sorta a trend in many good Coldplay songs as well.

Brilliant song also- like people have said before