Do you prefer being..

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
well, I've always been single, but I can't say that I prefer being single though I am not depressed....I'm happy with my life and if there is someone who wants to be with me then it will make me even happier!
I'm having a date on thursday (probably) and it is the first time that I got to know that guy in a rather "normal" way and he doesn't make the impression that he only wants an affair...but we'll see...I'm quite relaxed about it at the moment which seems to be a good sign...because I know that it wasn't only the guys who fucked it up before, but it was me as well.

Texas Rez

One little victory.
Coldplayer
Like, seriously, at the rate I'm going with my life, I think everyone will just see me as a friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. :\ And I've been single all my life, so I can't say which I prefer until I've a relationship.

Best u Can

Abridged Bard
Coldplayer
I am married. And I honestly prefer being married. Being single is not so bad. But being with someone who makes you miserable or just fights over petty things is far worse. It depends if you're ready/mature (just a little) and who you're with.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I've always preferred relationships, but found the right one only recently. And we saw each other as Just friends for years. No one was more surprised than us when we got together.:)

piscesmonkey*

hi i'm Mary
Coldplayer
I've always preferred relationships, but found the right one only recently. And we saw each other as Just friends for years. No one was more surprised than us when we got together.:)
i could totally relate to that...it's actually quite nice to be with a very close friend of yours. it makes it seem like you'll understand each other forever.

there's usually a natural tendency to fill the other half, i guess

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^Haha. Doesn't everyone prefer relationships after two cups of wine or more?;)

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I can have vodka in a Ceaser or two but any more than that makes me stupid...really stupid!

Liam

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
i'm in a relationship with myself i think, although saying that, i don't like being alone, but not in a i need love way, more i like having company, be that male or female!

Ash-MT

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Only ever had two major relationships in my life, the first ended because all feelings I had withered to nothing so I thought it to be best to end it at that, and the one after got rather serious, we were engaged at one point and then it fell apart and I've been single since. Can't decide which is better to be honest. I miss the companionship and understanding that being with someone can give you but not enough to just blunder into a relationship with just anyone, and there's only been one person to spark my curiosity enough to want to change that in the past god knows how long haha.
I suppose the independence and ability to do what you want without answering to anyone is kind of a bonus...?