Don't Let It Break Your Heart Live

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
^ Chris forgot to learn how to sing it, the chorous is OK, but the rest is horrible. On the other hand the rest of the guys are amazing.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Will. :bomb: Not. :bomb: Watch :bomb: It :bomb:
I have to stay strong! Wait for the gig! I can do it! :bomb:

Gigi88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ Chris forgot to learn how to sing it, the chorous is OK, but the rest is horrible. On the other hand the rest of the guys are amazing.
same thoughts

at the moment I prefer the studio version

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Another one from Calgary

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da95sSiBM04[/ame]

5:24

Revolverwin

Champion of the World
Coldplayer
the waiting is over at last^^ the sister track of ETIAW has come to life !!!! love DLIBYH

Our Escape

The One Who Knocks
Coldplayer
I think they are still work shopping it. The "Piano" may also be a guitar pedal Johnny has, kind of like the strokes and how their guitars sometimes sounds pianoish.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I think they are still work shopping it. The "Piano" may also be a guitar pedal Johnny has, kind of like the strokes and how their guitars sometimes sounds pianoish.
I really hope so, since it's not at an incarnation I'm happy with. If you listen to the studio version though, there is DEFINITELY piano. Not just guitar with a pianoish effect. Throughout the song.

Although you are right that the main riff in the verses is guitar with pianoish sound.

And it's clear that this song has needed workshopping considering how long they've waited to play it, not to mention they transposed it down a 1/2 step, probably to make it easier to sing for Chris.

On a positive note though - has anyone noticed how the ooooh's at the end have turned into a guitar solo for Jonny? It sounds EPIC!

Our Escape

The One Who Knocks
Coldplayer
I really hope so, since it's not at an incarnation I'm happy with. If you listen to the studio version though, there is DEFINITELY piano. Not just guitar with a pianoish effect. Throughout the song.

Although you are right that the main riff in the verses is guitar with pianoish sound.

And it's clear that this song has needed workshopping considering how long they've waited to play it, not to mention they transposed it down a 1/2 step, probably to make it easier to sing for Chris.

On a positive note though - has anyone noticed how the ooooh's at the end have turned into a guitar solo for Jonny? It sounds EPIC!
Don't forget this is the song that they recorded seperately

Its funny though, its almost the opposite of Paradise for me. The live version of Paradise with more piano is amazing.

pansonic

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
A Hopeful Transmission was an actual song, it seems like!
Listen closely to how Chris is singing/humming something to it. Doesn't sound like adlibbing to me.

filiprasmusson

Swedish Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Listen closely to how Chris is singing/humming something to it. Doesn't sound like adlibbing to me.
I heard that to, and been humming it all day! Sounds good, that little bit!

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In the MX pop-up book, it was revealed AHT and Mylo Xyloto were songs at one point. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear the full versions sometime soon.