Everglow Music Video

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
It's really nice, but I'm not sure the idea of her dancing with an invisible partner really comes across. You can only really guess when she gets lifted in the air or in a few other parts of the routine. Maybe that's why they scrapped it.
it doesn't come across at all. i only realized that there was an invisible partner when i saw the behind-the-scenes comparison video on twitter. when i watched it through i just figured it was a wire :p

Honestly, I'm not blown away by it.
Can't explain why, maybe the black/white doesn't match with the warmth of Everglow.
The difference with the official version couldn’t be bigger.

And now we know the story of what the fans had to deal with, it's sad that this is the result of their efforts.
it's lacking a real story, i think. but Chris was supposed to be in this originally, right? so it would be interesting to see how much that affected this final product and what the video would have been like if he hadn't slept in :p

gai

it's lacking a real story, i think. but Chris was supposed to be in this originally, right? so it would be interesting to see how much that affected this final product and what the video would have been like if he hadn't slept in :p
have a feeling that was never meant to be. as in chris always takes the blame, whether it is actually his fault or not. didn't believe the chris overslept excuse then and more so now. looks like the band was never meant to be featured.

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Chris on ice skates, I would like to see that. [emoji4]

I don't see where he (and G, J, W) could fit in in this video. The only thing I can imagine is that there would be a piano on the ice.

Well, I'm happy with the other video. [emoji4]