Everglow

K

kmm1482

Vote for the Ultimate Oldplaying thread in the category "Best thread of 2015 - Coldplay section" ! In this thread we celebrate the sound and style of Coldplay's earlier work, sharing and discussing music and footage from the Pre-Parachutes, Parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y and VLVODAAHF Eras !. Several people have told me it has even become their favorite part of the Coldplaying forums !

<font color="#0000ff">http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/in...ing-thread-s-bs-tbr-p-arobtth-x-y-vlv.104785/

<font color="#ff0000">If you love us, won't you let us know ? <font color="#ff8000">Vote the Oldplaying thread for Best thread of 2015 - Coldplay section !

Rickulus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Vote for the Ultimate Oldplaying thread in the category "Best thread of 2015 - Coldplay section" ! In this thread we celebrate the sound and style of Coldplay's earlier work, sharing and discussing music and footage from the Pre-Parachutes, Parachutes, AROBTTH, X&amp;Y and VLVODAAHF Eras !. Several people have told me it has even become their favorite part of the Coldplaying forums !

<font color="#0000ff">http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/in...ing-thread-s-bs-tbr-p-arobtth-x-y-vlv.104785/

<font color="#ff0000">If you love us, won't you let us know ? <font color="#ff8000">Vote the Oldplaying thread for Best thread of 2015 - Coldplay section !
Ok now you're just spamming lol.

Rickulus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not spamming at all. I've posted it in every thread I've had conversations in. Nothing wrong with a little politik [emoji6]
Well ok, I guess that's fine. I thought you were posting it in literally every single thread on Coldplaying haha :)

D

diogo_sg

I read/heard somewhere that this song was about a friend of Chris that passed away. Is this true or has been said by the band?

gai

I read/heard somewhere that this song was about a friend of Chris that passed away. Is this true or has been said by the band?
chris did say in an interview he was thinking about a friend that passed away when he started working on the song. can't remember which interview though.

D

diogo_sg

chris did say in an interview he was thinking about a friend that passed away when he started working on the song. can't remember which interview though.
Thanks. I don't remember that, to be honest.

Simoce

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
During the Facebook live interview the 4th of December.

Gideon_Mx

Good music lover
Coldplayer
During the Facebook live interview the 4th of December.
I tought also in the interview on the Jonathan Ross Show on december 5th (2015), but Chris was talking about ''when someone passed away''. It isn't on Youtube anymore.

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
It annoys me when I'm sure that he's singing one thing and then the official lyrics say otherwise, two examples are when I thought he was saying "when I'm cold you are oohhh the sun" and the official lyrics say "in water rolled, salt" (which doesn't even make sense, btw) or the part where I was sure he said "there's a feeling WITHIN me, Everglow" and apparently he says "there's a feeling YOU GIVE ME". End of rant.

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Still feel like Chris could have done a better vocal take for the song.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I Finally Found Where Paltrow Speaks on this Track!!! It's not hidden at all. I never payed attention to the "Heyyyy" at the start of the song, that's it.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
It annoys me when I'm sure that he's singing one thing and then the official lyrics say otherwise, two examples are when I thought he was saying "when I'm cold you are oohhh the sun" and the official lyrics say "in water rolled, salt" (which doesn't even make sense, btw) or the part where I was sure he said "there's a feeling WITHIN me, Everglow" and apparently he says "there's a feeling YOU GIVE ME". End of rant.
That cant be right they had to changed it because I hear the same things you do:p

Choldplayer

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I Finally Found Where Paltrow Speaks on this Track!!! It's not hidden at all. I never payed attention to the "Heyyyy" at the start of the song, that's it.
Yeah, I cringe everytime I hear it.