Everyday Life LA Shows

DJK

Douglas
Coldplayer
If anyone wants to meet up and say hi or grab a coffee before any of the shows, lemme know!

mckelle

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Would anyone be interested in trading Tuesday Palladium tickets for Monday?

I can only go Tuesday (flying in) and I couldn’t get Tuesday ones but am hopeful I can get Monday tickets tomorrow during the sale.

LVI56

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
On the wait list again for the second Palladium show. Ugh, what must someone do to get tickets these days?

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Went to Tuesday's show. It was fantastic! A little different change to the setlist from Monday, but that's okay. I think that was a nice touch for anyone that may have gone both nights.

The highlight had to have been Arabesque live - such a great live song and unlike anything I've seen Coldplay do live!

They did state that this was the final show (of 5) of the World Tour in support of Everyday Life and that they were a little tired. lol While it is disappointing that 3 of these shows were in L.A. instead of more spread out (like the limited Ghost Stories tour), I am blessed to have caught a show.

Until the next album (and hopefully tour!). Of course, they are playing Global Citizen in September... but I guess the city of choice has not been announced.

Pguild142

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
In addition to the Everyday Life tracks, they played Lovers in Japan, Fix You, Viva La Vida, The Scientist, and Something Just Like This.

On Monday they played ASFOS and Sparks in lieu of the scientist and SJLT. (Oh, and I guess they attempted to play Amsterdam, too!)