Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

First meeting In London / Coldplay fans united

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

So my friend Pauline and I have started a Go Fund Me Campaign as we would like to meet each other in person for the first time.

We've been friends for over two years now and we met through Instagram for our mutual love of Coldplay. We regularly Skype and message each other frequently on Instagram and WhatsApp.

We haven't been able to meet each other since Pauline lives in Germany and I'm currently in India and due to our financial constraints it hasn't been possible...

It's been more than a month since this campaign began and we've received €860 and we're halfway there to our goal of €1700.

We've set our goal of €1700 as this includes our flight tickets to London and our hotel/ hostel stay.

It would mean the world to the both of us if this campaign and dream of ours come true...

For more information about us and to donate to our campaign, please visit our go fund me page at : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

You can also follow us on Instagram on the following handles :
@Pauline.25.3
@Shreya1975
@coldplayfansunited

Attachments

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Hi everyone,
Just a quick update... We've reached €900!

We're getting closer and closer towards our target and we would like to thank everyone of you for your love and support❤

We would not be able to to do this without you.

I cannot put into words how much Pauline and I appreciate every donation received and every time our campaign is shared.

So please continue donating and sharing our campaign as much as you can.

If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message us we'll be happy to answer them.

To donate visit: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU/share

Have an amazing day and weekend.

#Coldplay
#GoFundMe
#Campaign
#FirstMeeting
#TwoFriends
#OneGoal
#London

@Coldplay
@Pauline.25.3
@gofundme
@_4ever_coldplay_
@coldplayfansunited

Attachments

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Good luck ! Unfortunately I'm broke as hell at the moment, but I hope you make it ! :heart:

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

Just a status update on our campaign...

We're extremely close to reaching €1000!

I cannot begin to tell you how much Pauline and I appreciate your support and donations received so far!

Thankyou so much for everything so far! We're one step closer to reaching our Campaign goal and realizing our dream of meeting each other

So please continue to donate and share our campaign as much as you can.

Have an amazing day and week ❤

To donate please visit : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

#Coldplay
#GoFundMe
#Campaign
#FirstMeeting
#TwoFriends
#OneGoal
#London

Shreya1975

Coldplayer
Hi everyone,

It's been exactly two months since we started our campaign and we're so incredibly happy that we've reached £1000 out of our goal of £1700

Thank you so much for all of your support and donations received so far!

This means so much to Pauline and I and we're keeping our fingers crossed that we're able to reach our goal of £1700 so that we can make this dream of ours come true...

Please continue donating and sharing our campaign on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Tumblr YouTube and any other social media that you can.

it means the world to us that we have such amazing family and friends!

To donate visit : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

Have an amazing day!
#Coldplay
#TwoMonths
#GoFundMe
#London
#FirstMeeting
#Dream
#Goal
#Target

@Coldplay
@Pauline.25.3