First or Second Half?

Dream

Summertime Clothes
Coldplayer
I liked both equally to be honest, I think they were both necessary for the overall feeling of the song.

ladypro615

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I cant get over the song. The ending is fucking magical!!! I feel some kind of euphoria listening to it, which is fucking rare for me. The ending makes me feel... dare i say it... happy :laugh3:

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The whole album is Car Kids
The whole universe is Car Kids.

But seriously, the second half. I'm on my third listen, I believe, and the guitar always makes me smile. What a perfect ending, I might add. I can't but feel sad at the end.

mamgirl

Canadian Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely the second half. The first half of the song I was thinking "they can't end the album with this", but then the second half kicked in and I thought it was a great ending. Loved it!

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
The first half. The whole song is superb but it's the first half that got me tearing up. It's just beautiful.

Love the panio outro too. The song is a great way to end the album.

SarahSchimidt

Music is the weapon of the future
Coldplayer
I'm absolutely in love with the second part, the first part sounds a little like christmas. It's a shame the second part is way tooo short. I would love it to be the lenght of a whole song.
you said all that I wanted to.

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
I like how the first part has those weird, dissorienting soungds in the background and it's kind of somber and then it picks up and becomes an "everything will be okay" type of song. Brilliant.

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
The two parts are necessary to make a song like this.

By the way, can anybody else hear a few birds singing in the end or is just me?

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
The second half. The first half sounds kind of like a Disney song :lol:
I like both though, just the second beats the first...

Dan 6N

Dreaming of the Osaka sun
Coldplayer
I didn't vote because I like both parts equally.

dreamorlife

mister dramatic username
Coldplayer
On the first listen, just this acoustic guitar brought my full attention back.
But after a few more the first one get's better. I just find it hard to remember and therefore to like and hum or whatever :D

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I love both halves of the album - almost equally, but with a little preference to the second half, so I voted for second half.

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
Love both as well. Too hard to pick. When you hear the second part. You get the song is about to end. The album for that matter. Then you can't believe how fuckin awesome a song can be. I can't think of a better song that fits the lyrics with the music so perfectly. The oh yeah ending makes two simple words sound like a symphony and when it ends with the gentle piano. You wish the song would never end. :heart:

Schröder

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I first liked the second half more, but then I discovered those background vocals in the first part and now I like the first part more.

Godlike song.

Red Devil 81

Come back and haunt me!!
Coldplayer
Amazing song and it is better then Charlie Brown if you ask me, one first listen I'd have gone with Charlie Brown but I think Up with the birds is epic.

Keronte

CK
Coldplayer
First's like wonderfull world
and second's like a totaly MX song with a pinch of Viva la vida's