Friendliest Poster 2015

Awards2017

Awards Master!
Coldplayer
Ladies and gentlemen, now the result for the Friendliest Poster 2015 award, can I have a drum roll please

The winner is gentleparachute

Congrats on your victory

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yay! Congrats....you are so nice and truly deserved this award!

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Well deserved!!! I love his positivism!!! Congrats!!!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Congrats gentleparachute, well deserved ! :)

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Am I the only one that finds the name "gentleparachute" really nice?

Damn I want a gentle parachute myself.

and uh yeah, congratulations! =D

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks so much everyone... :D I'm a bit embarrassed actually - I feel I'm just doing my bit to make this place as inclusive and welcoming for everyone as I have felt myself in my years visiting here, while at the same time not forgetting it is a forum to share, analyse, and debate views / opinions. Given the band itself always sends out a message of love, hope and acceptance (which are the things I really connect to with Coldplay and deeply believe in myself), I feel the least I can do is try to embody that a little bit in my posts! Thanks everyone who voted - I am honoured with your votes...

As for gentleparachute, that name came about when I was trying to think up a unique username that reflected myself at the time, the connection the band had with myself, and what I hoped to convey about myself, which could grow with me... Parachutes wasn't too long out and really resonated with me (both album and song), while gentleness has always been me, and the two really fit and complement each other... It felt so safe and reassuring (@Batman I really needed that gentle parachute myself at the time :)), and the words could have been lyrics written for the album :). I am glad that it resonates with some people here as well :D

Last edited:

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks so much everyone... :D I'm a bit embarrassed actually - I feel I'm just doing my bit to make this place as inclusive and welcoming for everyone as I have felt myself in my years visiting here, while at the same time not forgetting it is a forum to share, analyse, and debate views / opinions. Given the band itself always sends out a message of love, hope and acceptance (which are the things I really connect to with Coldplay and deeply believe in myself), I feel the least I can do is try to embody that a little bit in my posts! Thanks everyone who voted - I am honoured with your votes...

As for gentleparachute, that name came about when I was trying to think up a unique username that reflected myself at the time, the connection the band had with myself, and what I hoped to convey about myself, which could grow with me... Parachutes wasn't too long out and really resonated with me (both album and song), while gentleness has always been me, and the two really fit and complement each other... It felt so safe and reassuring (@Batman I really needed that gentle parachute myself at the time :)), and the words could have been lyrics written for the album :). I am glad that it resonates with some people here as well :D
And if there was still doubt why you deserved the award, well, you just gave the best acceptance speech I've read today! Congrats once again! I'm glad I've met people like you in this forum!

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you again everyone, especially @alisbe you're a beautiful person! I'm glad you and @diogo_sg are the respective ambassadors for your regions... I voted for you guys and am very happy for your results :D Congrats both!

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thank you again everyone, especially @alisbe you're a beautiful person! I'm glad you and @diogo_sg are the respective ambassadors for your regions... I voted for you guys and am very happy for your results :D Congrats both!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)