Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories Art Exhibition Coming to London Dec 4-7 2014

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
Recieved my Magic print (£25 one) and it looks great. Decided yo go for the A Sky Full Of Stars one as well. They said we get a free gift if you buy today. Trying to find out what the free gift is lol

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I went yesterday and it was cool but felt under pressure to buy things (which I completely understand). I think the signed artwork should have been cheaper, that way more people would buy it and more money could have been raised x

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
I went yesterday and it was cool but felt under pressure to buy things (which I completely understand). I think the signed artwork should have been cheaper, that way more people would buy it and more money could have been raised x
i would have considered buying somthing signed by mila if it was between £100-£200 but £400 was a little out of my budget lol. But they will have an auction soon with everything left over for sale just like the ones that were left over for the MX ones

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Chris Martin's speech during the exhibition on the 3rd. He's hilarious as usual :lol: Thanks to openeyesignals on Twitter :)

[video=youtube;gS8ldm6-FNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS8ldm6-FNw[/video]