Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
alas... I was wrong again... wel that just leaves ink then! *fingerscrossed* for the netherlands :D

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ Germany :wacky:

Won't happen anyway but still :lol:

JonnyGuitarGenius

also known as Jenni
Coldplayer
Which song's lyrics were found in Helsinki? There was an article about the girl who found the lyrics in a local paper I read daily but there wasn't a mention of the song.

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
In Irish dubh is black and linn is pool so translates as black pool in English. It's probably in a library in a college in Dublin my guess the one with the book of kells

johnnymax865

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so 4 out 9 were in Europe, I guess the last one will be in US west coast otherwise Japan or South Africa

Aby_coldheart104

Multi-Fandom Player
Coldplayer
Coldplay @coldplay · 49s
CLUE 9: To Africa, head south for JHB's library with a bank of roses. The treasure is in Kenneth's ghost stories compendium. #lyricshunt

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
lol there would be alot of people waiting in line if thats the case when it opens...

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's May 1st, is that library even open? I know Anchorman said the libraries would be open when he posted the clue but ummm :uhoh:

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Mmmmmm if you look for the Rosebank Public Library in google maps, it says that it is closed right now...

Telepian

Playin' it cool
Coldplayer
There's a library right across the street from my house. Why didn't they put some lyrics there?

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Maybe South Africa is one of those countries that move the holidays to either Monday or Friday so people can have a long weekend. If that's the case, although today is May 1st, they will enjoy the holiday tomorrow.

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The wait is killing me. I really want to see the lyrics, I hope they blow me away in a good way.