Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

lorepalma

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I CANT SEE IT!! Its not available in my country. Please send a screenshot!!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

oldmuckers

Prospekt's March
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Always In My Head
Magic
Ink
True Love
Midnight
Another's Arms
Oceans
A Sky Full of Stars
O

Toddster

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm in Australia but can see it on the US site. Here is the screenshot! My birthday is May 17 so it's gonna be even better now!!! :)

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Seems like all song are 4:45? Does that add up to 42 mins?

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs...And I have already heard two....:embarrassed:

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Omg only 9 songs, could that mean.... Longer songs?! :dance:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Well. I love Magic. So excited to hear the rest of the album. Even if it is only 9 songs. But look at the length of the songs…the ones up on iTunes so far are all 4:45. Coldplay has always said they don't like going over 45 minutes for an album. These individual songs are longer than what we're used to.

paragon

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs
But look at the length of the songs…the ones up on iTunes so far are all 4:45. Coldplay has always said they don't like going over 45 minutes for an album. These individual songs are longer than what we're used to.

:( ha I think I know what you mean, the_escapist and LFDianne! Get all stoked for a new album, and...booo, only 9 songs.

Let's try and remain optimistic, and grateful for a new album :)

And hey, who knows, maybe the 9 songs will be longer than the slated 4:45 displayed on the track listings for several of the songs.

Keep in mind that the iTunes listing for Ghost Stories does not yet have the duration listed for all the tracks, so the album may be longer than we think!

Last edited:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs...And I have already heard two....:embarrassed:
But maybe we can get some "hidden" songs like Reign of Love or The Escapist? :wacko:

Toddster

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Remember Midnight is (I think 5.08) so I presume 4.45 is just a placeholder? Surely they can't all be the same length..