Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Remember Midnight is (I think 5.08) so I presume 4.45 is just a placeholder? Surely they can't all be the same length..
Exactly. I think they are just placeholders. I have a feeling we will be seeing more b-sides this era as well as an E.P. down the road. To be honest this is all happening really fast and the album will be out much sooner than I predicted. Which is great! :D

Toddster

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sites are beginning to post news articles saying Coldplay have announced the album and it's due for release on May 19, so the estimated date on iTunes seems right. So anywhere I can listen to Magic.. not on iTunes AU yet. :(

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Wow, remember when we all completely dismissed the title Ghost Stories as a made up rumour? :lol:

Also does anyone else think of Sigur Ros when looking at that artwork? :thinking:

Kingzilla

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
IT HAS GUITARS :D but its much more classic coldplay, in a good way. And the fact that midnight is on the album means that there will be a mix of poppier electro songs and experiment electro song.

Toddster

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Midnight grew on me after a few plays but already addicted to Magic after the first play!

kjones31

Glowing in the dark
Coldplayer
Oh what a delightful way to end this Sunday! Now to zoom in on the album cover and investigate all the bits and bobs. Im digging magic by the way, very chill. :D

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
O love the title. All these mysterious themes are making me VERY happy!!!

filiprasmusson

Swedish Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I like the name, It's simple. The artwork is simple as well, and looks beautiful!

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Ghost Stories is looking more like Prospekt's March than a proper album...
maybe LP6 was supposed to be a double cd and they split it up.

Kingzilla

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I remember Will mentioned there was a bunch of nice acoustical songs. Maybe they split up them up like they wanted to do with MX