Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
:eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg::eek:mgomg:

LVI56

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
New site is up!
Coldplay.com is still Midnight
But Coldplay.com/site.php is all new!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Our new album, Ghost Stories, is out on 19 May. Listen to the first single, Magic, now at <a href="http://t.co/Xe5473cUmi">http://t.co/Xe5473cUmi</a></p>&mdash; Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/statuses/440376473740787712">March 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
"A Deluxe CD edition of the album, featuring three bonus tracks, is available exclusively in the US from Target at target.com/coldplay."

:)

teernabh5

Strawberry Swinger
Coldplayer

Remember this? He already drew a small ghost and two wings?

lorepalma

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I LOVE THIS FANDOM SO MUCH I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
The mouse pointer for the site is a magnifying glass! :O
I was going to wake up at 3AM to listen to the song, and even though I don't need to now I probably won't be able to sleep until then because of this. I have homework Coldplay, why are you doing this to me?!?!?

prco1994

Always in My Head
Coldplayer
I need to find a way to get those three bonus tracks...

The Sleeping Sun

Xylobrytes
Coldplayer
Anyone else completely shocked by this? Like there was no news relating to LP6 at all until like a week ago....

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

New album, Ghost Stories, out 19 May
3 March 2014 6:29 am
First single, Magic, available now

[video=youtube_www;1PvBc2TOpE4]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PvBc2TOpE4[/video]

Good morning. On Monday, 19 May, Coldplay will release their sixth album, Ghost Stories, via Parlophone Records.

Ghost Stories can be pre-ordered now from iTunes worldwide at itunes.com/coldplay. Fans who pre-order Ghost Stories will receive an instant download of the first single from the album, Magic.

A Deluxe CD edition of the album, featuring three bonus tracks, is available exclusively in the US from Target at target.com/coldplay.

Here's the album artwork (click for hi-res version).

Anchorman