Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just won a free copy! :D Good thing I hadn't ordered one yet. By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a deluxe edition out later in the year with the Target bonus tracks and a DVD of the TV special... but we'll see ;)

*Becky*

we don't need words
Coldplayer
I'm the same, ever since I heard of the albums release I had exactly planned out how I was going to listen to it, int he living room, lights off, through the speaker system with a hot chocolate in my coldplay mug, with my Cd I had just bough from the shop.
So I didn't listen to the iTunes first play or any leak because I am still waiting for that moment. Even though I realllyyy want to hear it, I have the Will power to wait for that magical moment (well it is to me anyway)
That´s the perfect plan for listening to the album for the first time! I planned something like that, but when the itunes stream appeard I couldn´t resist and listened to the songs I already knew on Tuesday. On Wednesday I listened to All your friends , tonight it will be Ghost Story and tomorrow when my album arrives, I´ll hear O for the first time (I muted it on Zane Lowe and the iTunes Stream), so I still have something to be excited about. I´m so looking foreward to it :dance:

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Saw this on Twitter, try listening to the album in this order, it's awesome. I loved it.

Always In My Head
Magic
Ink
True Love
Midnight
O (Part 2/Reprise)
Ghost Story
All Your Friends
Another's Arms
Oceans
A Sky Full of Stars
Atlas
O

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Amazon uk aren't even preparing the cd for dispatch yet.Considering there are two non working days coming up, the chances of getting my cd on release day are looking slim. :/

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Amazon uk aren't even preparing the cd for dispatch yet.Considering there are two non working days coming up, the chances of getting my cd on release day are looking slim. :/
Amazon germany sent me an e-mail at 1:20 am today letting me know that GS is now available. If i order it till noon it will be delivered tomorrow.

Will be getting my copy from the store later today. Not gonna rely on amazon. :D

aprilshack

Coldplayer
The
Amazon germany sent me an e-mail at 1:20 am today letting me know that GS is now available. If i order it till noon it will be delivered tomorrow.

Will be getting my copy from the store later today. Not gonna rely on amazon. :D
If I wasn't working Monday I'd go out and buy it.Play.com seems more like a marketplace, Amazon have become complacent since hmv online stopped trading.Anyone know of any uk online retailers that send out pre orders on time for future reference?

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer

There it is :D
A beauty from the outside.

Sent via Tapatalk

chrimas4

Coldplayer
I think it has a bit too much bass though
...the furniture shouldn't be vibrating!!

mvpgamer

The Dragon
Coldplayer
So 'Ghost Story' (the song) is pretty amazing. It resembles a mix beteen 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' and 'Prospekt's March'.

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
Ghost Stories release in Thailand will come with GS pins. :dance:

I cannot wait for this. Finally our country got something special.

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hopefully those pins will make their way onto ebay without having to buy another cd!
They're on the official merchandise site :) £2.50 +£3 shipping for the UK. I ordered them about 2 weeks ago, still haven't arrived :/