Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anybody know the exact release time for Ghost Stories in the US? Is it just 12:01 am eastern on the 19th?
If we're talking about the iTunes release, my experiences with album preorders is that iTunes lets you download them at around 11PM the night before the official release.

pansonic

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
You know what's surprising about this album and this era? Almost EVERY rumor we heard turned out to be true. Even the most unbelievable stuff.

1. Someone hears Chris Martin TELL THE NAME of the album TO HIS SON ON THE PLANE. - seemed like a stupid rumor - nope, all true!
2. Someone met Chris Martin in the gym and he told that someone that there were only small shows, no big live tour this time - I mean it's Coldplay, how can that be true, right? Wrong! All true.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
You know what's surprising about this album and this era? Almost EVERY rumor we heard turned out to be true. Even the most unbelievable stuff.

1. Someone hears Chris Martin TELL THE NAME of the album TO HIS SON ON THE PLANE. - seemed like a stupid rumor - nope, all true!
2. Someone met Chris Martin in the gym and he told that someone that there were only small shows, no big live tour this time - I mean it's Coldplay, how can that be true, right? Wrong! All true.
This. It's unbelievable.
Remember the French fans who supposedly met Chris outside the Bakery and he told them the new single Magic was coming out on Monday March 3? That was true as well.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any other rumours that have been said that could happen yet?
Wasn't Chris seen coming out of a studio or something right before U2? Although that could be more a U2 thing than a Coldplay thing

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I looked it up and it was actually 11 months ago

[video=youtube;5R4LWEkKhc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R4LWEkKhc4[/video]

likeafire

Scientist
Coldplayer
One more day until i can finally listen to the album! Ive heard the three bonus tracks as they wont be on the album, and i like that ghost story song so if that cant get on the proper album then its gotta be good!

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Just finished listening to Ghost Stories. I think I've just fallen in love with Coldplay all over again :heart: Happy listening my fellow Coldplayers! x

K

kmm1482

iTunes has already changed their Ghost Stories banner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk