Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

eleanordc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You're welcome! I've never ordered an album online before lol and was wondering how pre-ordering worked in terms of if we would get Ghost Stories on the actual release date. I was really doubting it! Please let me/us know if you get/got your copy today, I'm curious! Actually, by your Edit, does that mean you now have your copy from Amazon? :D x
]

Odered mine online from Target and it arrived today-YIPPEEE!!!

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I didn't know exactly where to post this, but here it goes. This is a part of Cemeteries of London: So we rode down to the river where the toiling ghosts strain for their curses to be broken… We’d go underneath the arches where the witches are in there saying there are ghost towns in the ocean… The ocean…

Ghosts and oceans!

gai

I didn't know exactly where to post this, but here it goes. This is a part of Cemeteries of London: So we rode down to the river where the toiling ghosts strain for their curses to be broken… We’d go underneath the arches where the witches are in there saying there are ghost towns in the ocean… The ocean…

Ghosts and oceans!
oh the nostalgia.. how i crave for this lyrical maturity..

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
I don't know if this picture is old or not, but this was supposed to be the tracklist of GS:

There's no ASFOS nor Magic. I bet that the record company forced them to make some 'pop songs' to increase the sales. When sales wasn't (at all) the point of GS...

LambreXMusic

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't think Coldplay get told what to do anymore. They are Parlophone's biggest act by far, and no matter what they release they always sell big. World Without You sounds like a song with a similar meaning to A Sky Full of Stas judging by the title and its place on the album, I just assume that new songs came about.

GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
...and Ghost Stories was about getting divorced from her
It's not about that. It's about something that happened a really, really long time ago.
A total car crash.
It's about someone who is asleep somewhere and still haunts someones dreams.
Perhaps it's even about someone waking up and meeting someone again.
Who can say.
Perhaps it's about someone who dreams of someone who is sleeping
and someone else who awakes only to find everyone is asleep.

It's something like that.

love

Freya