Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

timyyy

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Is the digital download code working for anyone?

reddevil07

Serving society by rockin
Coldplayer
I seriously envy those of you who have in on vinyl :(

Also, I'm probably going to wait and see if the stores in my country are selling the deluxe edition (fingers crossed). I just need those bonus tracks!

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could someone explain what the CD comes in? It appears to have some sort of outer sleeve (like the viva digipak perhaps) but i'm also seeing the usual CD case. Is it an option, or is it possibly the CD case in the outer sleeve?

Seppel

24/7 Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks to amazon.de my copy will arrive one day late, though i ordered at the first possible day :( so tommorow is the day...

Jea

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks to amazon.de my copy will arrive one day late, though i ordered at the first possible day :( so tommorow is the day...
I couldn't get it today either, my local store didn't get anything delivered today because their truck broke down :dozey: What kind of bad luck is this?! I could go to a different city but I can (just barely) wait until my store has it tomorrow since I already listened on iTunes. But still, not buying it on release day feels SO weird :confused:

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Could someone explain what the CD comes in? It appears to have some sort of outer sleeve (like the viva digipak perhaps) but i'm also seeing the usual CD case. Is it an option, or is it possibly the CD case in the outer sleeve?
The CD case comes in a carton working as a outer sleeve. If that makes sense?! :lol:
It looks just way nicer than just a CD case. It's nothing special, just has a little more style and feels better. It also looks nicer if you place it in your shelf or wherever.

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The CD case comes in a carton working as a outer sleeve. If that makes sense?! :lol:
It looks just way nicer than just a CD case. It's nothing special, just has a little more style and feels better. It also looks nicer if you place it in your shelf or wherever.
Ahh okay, thanks!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Mine also arrived, FINALLY. The acknowledgments at the end of the booklet are extremely moving and sweet :wacky:

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Jeez, my cd from Amazon STILL hasn't been prepared for shipment! If it wasn't for the chance of getting a pre sale code for the Royal Albert hall i would cancel! it :/

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer

Look at the right page :wacky:

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
This is Kevin Cordasco, to whom the album is dedicated. He also influenced the series finale of Breaking Bad, but did not make it to see the final episode. He died of cancer.

[video=youtube;0Gs1C6V-OLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gs1C6V-OLM[/video]

VivaLa42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can someone explain something to me because I'm really confused. I live in the US, and I got my Ghost Stories CD from Target delivered to my house today, even though it's not released in the US till Monday AND Target said it'd be delivered between May 21-27. Not that I'm complaining, but did everyone in the US who preordered the album get it today?

Rvs_009

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Are there pictures of the target edition? And are the bonus songs on the same CD, or is there a second CD?