Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
Here is where I would post mine... If amazon did its job.

Im so glad I pay for prime as well. :rolleyes:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
what is it that you want to see?
I have a question, does it have the lyrics for the bonus songs?
I don't have my physical copy yet, but the itunes booklet does have the lyrics for the songs so...

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
I have a question, does it have the lyrics for the bonus songs?
I don't have my physical copy yet, but the itunes booklet does have the lyrics for the songs so...
There weren't any lyrics. Which kinda sucks.

But this is the best packaging they've had for an album

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought i wasnt gonna be able to buy the album today or even the first week but my wonderful parents surprised me with it just now!!! Im so happy and amazed at how amazing my parents are. The only downside is that she didny know about the Target Deluxe Edition...so i didnt get that one. Mines from Walmart but it doesnt matter i still love it and im proud to have contributed to their first week sales.
I want to post a pic but its not letting me....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Deirdre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm unboxing mine :lol:

:lol: I did that too!
And I noticed that the lyrics are on the booklet (it surprised me because the lyrics never are in the booklets of previous albums, plus the handwritted lyrics of GS were given to us a few weeks back), so is it just on the dowloadable version or are the lyrics also in the physical booklet?
Soon I will have the physical copy so I will know but it's just to know sooner :D

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
:lol: I did that too!
And I noticed that the lyrics are on the booklet (it surprised me because the lyrics never are in the booklets of previous albums, plus the handwritted lyrics of GS were given to us a few weeks back), so is it just on the dowloadable version or are the lyrics also in the physical booklet?
Soon I will have the physical copy so I will know but it's just to know sooner :D
On the normal edition there is no lyrics. I don't know about the target on though.

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Lyrics online (some time ago) but not for bonus tracks

AIpraditya

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My unboxing of Ghost Stories came with three pins! Preordered it from an online shop in my country..

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Someone on twitter posted a pic of the cd with what looked to be an envelope (with the gs design on it) I think it was Japanese? Probably contained art cards?

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
I love how the release date for Ghost Stories is right on Victoria Day in Canada, when all the stores are closed. It really sucks...

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
My unboxing of Ghost Stories came with three pins! Preordered it from an online shop in my country..

Same here in Thailand.

Only 500 copies come with pins. Everybody goes for pin hunting today. :laugh3: