Ghost Story

Liam

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Should of been on the album to be honest

Liam

Coldplayer
the more i listen to this the more I'm puzzled to why it wasnt on the album!!

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Agreeeeeeeeeeee. I think this song should have replaced Ink, and AYF for True Love. Would've made Ghost Stories PERFECT.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Agreed 200%. The music is so knitty-gritty and kinda grunge-y and I absolutely LOVE that. I really hope they play it live sometime as well. My favourite part is when he does the little "YEHHHH" before the chorus, it's SO Chris Martin hahaha
That yeah part reminds me of Toronto 2006. He said Yeah multiple times during What If I believe. Sounds nostalgic.

theprospekt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is def my fav song on GS aside from AIMH. I really did not want to post about it because I felt bad that some ppl did not have the Target version. I love it, rock out to it, have it on constantly. Reminds me of One I love a bit. The guitar is exactly what I needed on this album. I do hope they play it live at some point
Agreed 100 %. Best GS era song by far.

My favorite bit is the the finale. Starting with Will hitting the drums and then epic Johny solo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
it reminds me a bit of One I Love

Liam

Coldplayer
Still very very surprised it didn't feature on the album! maybe someone can ask the oracle if he can shed any light on why

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can anyone hear a voice in the ambient bit at the end saying "Come back.." I've been listening to this song on repeat and it's "starting to come clear"..

:lol: bad joke I know

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
From the Oracle:

30 October 2014 / submitted by Eleanor Rigby, United Kingdom
Q. Dear Oracle,

Seeing that the Ghost Stories tour is over, and it's unlikely to be played at the BBC music awards, do you think Ghost Story will be ever played live? Up to now, it's my favourite song of all time, other than my namesake of course. :^)

Sincerely, Eleanor
THE ORACLE REPLIES >
As it wasn't played on the Ghost Stories tour, I can't imagine it being played in the future but it's not something that can be predicted. Never say never.

I really hope they play it at some point

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They need to! How they can pass it off and leave it at the bottom of the pile of unplayed songs is just strange.. The lyrics remind me a lot of Shiver but the way they've produced it makes the perfect mixture of old and new...

I think it even overtakes Swallowed in the Sea as the most underrated Coldplay song in my opinion :\

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Happy Halloween everyone. Here's a bit of our Ghost Story - <a href="http://t.co/eRk9Pw7H46">http://t.co/eRk9Pw7H46</a>. Love g, j, w and c</p>&mdash; Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/528215727854350336">October 31, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Most of my favourite Coldplay vids are when they perform together, it's all about the chemistry! I can't wait for this :)