Great Song

1der

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, it's beautiful!

Reminds of "'Till Kingdom Come" a little, but it's amazing:)

LVI56

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Also reminds me of Til Kingdom come, with a little AROBTTH, and very similar to Death Will Never Conquer. Love it!

mountainloafers

It DOES hurt like heaven!
Coldplayer
Also reminds me of Til Kingdom come, with a little AROBTTH, and very similar to Death Will Never Conquer. Love it!
I agree very much with you. Its very much like Til Kingdom Come. This is quintessential Coldplay. I love the horns at the end. Maybe someday Coldplay will perform with a full orchestra in a live concert. It would be amazing to hear so many of their songs with an orchestra backing them up.

RunForTheHills

AKA Zemy101
Coldplayer
I agree very much with you. Its very much like Til Kingdom Come. This is quintessential Coldplay. I love the horns at the end. Maybe someday Coldplay will perform with a full orchestra in a live concert. It would be amazing to hear so many of their songs with an orchestra backing them up.
Completely agree.
And that would be so epic, with the live orchestra - I would part with quite a bit of my money just to see that. :p

william1234567

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
YEAH. So fucking amazing. Best song on Prospects Marchs, and on my top-5 of all Coldplays songs.

Thanks Coldplay - thanks.

°°°Morning°Glory°°°

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aaaah now I'll be into them forever, because they offer both of it: Their more progressive sound and still their old sweet natural britpop stuff of A Rush Of Blood To The Head...still my favourite album, it's more simple but perfect in my opinion... I had to accept that you have to stay in progress...but when I hear songs like Sleeping Sun and this one, I'm like awwww, they've come back to their roots....

blue jammer

rhythm doctor
Coldplayer
His piano stool was too high, his feet couldn't touch the ground ;)

Quite like this one, but the overall feeling was a bit rushed, like they threw a few half finished tracks at this EP just to get it out quick - nowhere near the same quality control as there was with Viva..

strawberryfields

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Probably the most soothing and peaceful song I've ever heard. It's absolutely beautiful, and the brass at the end is perfection.

EverybodyLies

Love, Love Me
Coldplayer
THE SONG IS AMAZING! The EP comes out today in America but i heard the song yesterday :D

PlayingCold

Make Tea Not War
Coldplayer
Fantastic! It really reminds me of some of the Parachutes era songs such as See You Soon and Life Is For Living. The folk influences really work with Coldplay and this song is a great accompaniment to Death Will Never Conquer.

A Rush Of Technicolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is a great closer, much better than the escapist, and a great song in its own right. It really takes off after the first acoustic verse and makes you feel as if your feet can't touch the ground. Definitely should have been on Vida, along with Glass of Water and Postcards from far away.