Guess coldplay song

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That's a really great riddle @iamsue !! :thumbsup: I have to admit it still is very mysterious to me and I haven't yet figured out what this is all about !

Just in case 42 does not refer to the minutes on the album, are you referring to the supposed 42 scrapped songs on X&Y ?

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I Ran Away! YES!!!! You have officially taken the reigns. Nie, interesting logic but 42 is what IRA just guessed!! Drumbeats are great guess but I'm not looking for the beat of an instrument. What else "beats" in the lyrics of AHFOD song (at least one of them, I think two). The song I'm after references this same type of beat and was a B side during X and Y era. Final clue: Clooney's stopped during a movie that took place somewhere without this thing that's the song title. Now I've said too much. I'm tired.

iamsue

Coldplayer
Right it is!!! Heartbeats are what I meant. 42 just led to it as a b side during X&Y. Heartbeats in AOAL and somewhere else I forget on AHFOD. I Ran Away, do you want to re-claim the turn you missed before this one?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Right it is!!! Heartbeats are what I meant. 42 just led to it as a b side during X&Y. Heartbeats in AOAL and somewhere else I forget on AHFOD. I Ran Away, do you want to re-claim the turn you missed before this one?
Congrats AMDB9 ! Yeah, the heartbeat in AHFOD is also referenced to in XMTS and the beat that starts out in Fun is actually in the shape of a heartbeat too !

Are you sure you don't want to make a riddle now ? Cause I'm at work so I need more time to think out a nice one. @iamsue has set the standard pretty high now :D

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@iamsue has set the standard pretty high now :D
And if I were to come up with a riddle, I would bring the standard right back down lol....so I'll let you come up with one if everyone doesn't mind waiting.

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OK, here it is. Probably not as good as the one by Iamsue but still:

It would sink unless angels put wings on it.

iamsue

Coldplayer
Congrats AMDB9 ! Yeah, the heartbeat in AHFOD is also referenced to in XMTS and the beat that starts out in Fun is actually in the shape of a heartbeat too !

Are you sure you don't want to make a riddle now ? Cause I'm at work so I need more time to think out a nice one. @iamsue has set the standard pretty high now :D
Thanks, I Ran Away! Your clue seems deceptively simple. Right now, I'm thinking Hymn for the Weekend must have something to do with the riddle, with its reference to an angel putting its wings on him. Am I on the right track? Good to have you back!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks, I Ran Away! Your clue seems deceptively simple. Right now, I'm thinking Hymn for the Weekend must have something to do with the riddle, with its reference to an angel putting its wings on him. Am I on the right track? Good to have you back!
Well, as you said it is deceptive ;) HFTW only indirectly has something to do with it...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
No....

Here is the next clue: Play around with words and lyrics