Guess the album from the cropped part of the cover

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless ?
Yes! An absolute masterpiece that inspired a lot our Jonny in his early days. You can hear its clear influence in songs like Chinese Sleep Chant :)
Your turn my dear ;)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yes! An absolute masterpiece that inspired a lot our Jonny in his early days. You can hear its clear influence in songs like Chinese Sleep Chant :)
Your turn my dear ;)
I have to admit that I had to google "best albums of 1991" and compare covers to find it out...I've never listened to MBV but now that I know it had an influence on Jonny I'll certainly give it a try !

Does it still count even though I had to google ? :D

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
I have to admit that I had to google "best albums of 1991" and compare covers to find it out...I've never listened to MBV but now that I know it had an influence on Jonny I'll certainly give it a try !

Does it still count even though I had to google ? :D
Yes, don't worry. Try to start with these two songs: Soon and Sometimes

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Haha, @AMDB9 is on a mission now to dig up all the games where it was my turn but that slipped my mind over the months ! :D

Wait, I will have to crop a cover....

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I'm reviving this thread.

I have no idea because I'm still relatively new to the entire world of music so I'll let the next person guess :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have to admit this is a very difficult one... here's a hint, it has a specific connection to Coldplay

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Unfortunately I don't know anymore what the cover was...need to see if I saved that pic on my computer maybe !