Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guesses on when the Ghost Stories Tour will start?

Sammy_MX

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys, I know it's jumping the gun a bit, but I was wondering if any of you more experienced Coldplayers could give me an educated guess on when you think the LP6 your will commence? I saw them on the MX tour in Sunderland last year, and it was hands-down the best night of my life. <3

So what do you guys think?

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Hey guys, I know it's jumping the gun a bit, but I was wondering if any of you more experienced Coldplayers could give me an educated guess on when you think the LP6 your will commence? I saw them on the MX tour in Sunderland last year, and it was hands-down the best night of my life. <3

So what do you guys think?
After the album is released. Or tomorrow.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
October 2014 *wishful thinking* :)

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I really hope this is the case, but I have a feeling it'll be later than that... How long after MX's release did the MX Tour start?
Well they were playing festivals a few months before it was released, but they started touring the album basically when it was released. The big stadium tour didn't start until a few months later though.

Major Minus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think....

[Festivals in late Summer 2014]

Album Release Sept/Oct 2014

Arena / Indoor Tour Europe Nov./Dec. 2014

Indoor / Open Air USA Jan - Apr 2015

Stadium Tour Europe May - Jul 2015

Rest of the World (Asia, South Africa, Latin..) Aug - Sept 2015

Mollyxyloto

Coldplay
Coldplayer
I was thinking along the lines of February/March 2014 but everyone seems to be saying later.... So maybe July/August?
I'm so excited.

aschall

Here Comes the Night Time
Coldplayer
They'll get the album out just in time for the summer festivals. I expect the lead single by March. Album release, May.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
I think they should do an early release this time around. Sometime around spring sounds good. March/April/May that's a good time to release an album. It gives you all summer to tour.

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
June 2014, in time for the festival season

Lodder

I love penguins
Coldplayer
I think April 2014, playing some festivals in South America. Coming back to Europe in september

Miha

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
They're keeping very quiet with the news regarding LP6. I hope it will be released in 2014, but I have a feeling that this time it might be really late, not October but more late November/early December. Can't see them finishing it in less than a year but maybe they will.