Guns - Sunset

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Now that we have the official track list, we can discuss each track individually!

What do you think the 1st track of Sunset/Everyday life part 2 will sound like ?
:moon:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Yeah it should be interesting, especially for me I'm curious about the beginning of the track! I'm wondering what the transition between the two albums will sound like...Will it flow seamlessly into Guns or will it be a clear cut and abrupt start for Guns ?
Coldplay love making songs that flow naturally into one another, but they also like to include very brutal endings every once in a while (like Birds)...

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Def hoping for this one to be darker and super political and just outright anti-gun. But more realistically looking at the rest of the album and the length, I wonder if this will be a short instrumental opener to Sunset.

If we take Chris' word, then Sunrise should be the darker album of the too because we're "waking up to face the day's challenges" and then Sunset is about overcoming those challenges?

Maybe Guns opens up Sunset by summing up Sunrise with the sounds of guns/explosions/sirens with some strings before heading into the more 'healing' songs?

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Wow
Sounds interesting
Are we getting the whole thing this Friday?
Would love to understand the thinking behind deciding to release a preview now

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The snippet is too short for me to fully rank it yet, but I already know Guns will be above Orphans for me for sure.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The snippet reminds me of Viva demos like Bloodless Revolution and The Man Who Swears. It's political, it's angry, and it's raw. And I'm here for it, goodness gracious I can't wait for this track.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Oh man oh man oh man

Sounds amazing. I can just imagine when the music kicks in.

Though I’m a bit unsure of them being political. I use music to escape the shit around us. To have the same shit issues in the songs I listen to...hmmm I don’t know about that.

Eskapist

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
FUCK. YES. GO ON CHRIS. FUCK THEM ALL.
I'm FUCKING hyped. If the album follows the road of the 3 songs we heard + this snippet, it might become one of the best Coldplay records... Yes i need to relax. But man i thought i lost them with AHFOD...