Has a "wedding bells" feel to it

JASON_B

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
At the beginning of the song for a split second I thought it was indeed wedding bells. Love this track though, why couldn't they let Chris' voice be effect-free for the whole album like this song?

iswinton

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Couldn't agree any more with regards to the synths used throughout. Chris' voice is better pure and back to UFO.. they have kept the opening chords from wedding bells and used it on the track sounds beautiful!

Rik

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
amazing song, reminds me of Viva La Vida somehow

OneTwoThree

Time Traveller
Coldplayer
At the beginning of the song for a split second I thought it was indeed wedding bells. Love this track though, why couldn't they let Chris' voice be effect-free for the whole album like this song?
:lol: Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!

I thought that too...I thought it was just because I've been listening to Wedding Bells too much.

Skin&Bones

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There is a chord from Wedding Bells in it. I swear. It's, like, the second chord on the acoustic.

Hartroc

Dancing Politik
Coldplayer
Can't agree with you in that I think while Chris's voice is indeed beautiful on this track, the vocal effects are pretty awesome as well.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDpD87Rgx8"]Chris Martin - Wedding Bells @ The Boogaloo 13/4/11 - YouTube[/ame]

lois

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Weddings bells is sooooooooo great and UFO do you think they will release it as a single.

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Couldn't agree any more with regards to the synths used throughout. Chris' voice is better pure and back to UFO.. they have kept the opening chords from wedding bells and used it on the track sounds beautiful!
Actually most of the "synths" you said are strings...

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
UFO actually reminds me a lot of Prospekt's March, it also has those strings throughout the song. And sort of the same build up.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
UFO actually reminds me a lot of Prospekt's March, it also has those strings throughout the song. And sort of the same build up.
This, except Prospekt's March is the better song, IMO, because it actually has the other band members rather than Chris and a bunch of strings.

Keronte

CK
Coldplayer
Wedding bells is like a demo from Christmas lights, and also is similar yo ufo