Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anybody else noticed this?

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
I was looking through the free Ghost Stories lyric booklet and found that in the zoomed in images of Mila Fürstová's cover artwork there are a few lyrics written in one of the sections. Most are lyrics from O, Oceans, Another's Arms, Ghost Story, etc. However, I noticed that 3 sets of lyrics are written as if they are mirror images. So, I held a mirror in front of my computer screen in order to read them. One set is from Oceans but the other 2 are unfamiliar. The one on the top says "in all of time.. in all space..... another time.. in another place." The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."
Has anybody else noticed these? What could they mean?

whenIlookintoyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was looking through the free Ghost Stories lyric booklet and found that in the zoomed in images of Mila Fürstová's cover artwork there are a few lyrics written in one of the sections. Most are lyrics from O, Oceans, Another's Arms, Ghost Story, etc. However, I noticed that 3 sets of lyrics are written as if they are mirror images. So, I held a mirror in front of my computer screen in order to read them. One set is from Oceans but the other 2 are unfamiliar. The one on the top says "in all of time.. in all space..... another time.. in another place." The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."
Has anybody else noticed these? What could they mean?
Oh my God...miracles. Behold the Glory...

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
I tried to upload a screenshot but my phone isn't letting me... Anyways, if you have downloaded the booklet pdf file I am referring to the third page.

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
that second sentence doesn't make much sense but I really like the first! Very observant! Good work.

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
If someone has photoshop why not mirror the image to read the other ones?

nathondetroit

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When I watched the album release, I categorized these lyrics in the same place as all the words that show up on Coldplay's stage, instruments, and clothing. Sometimes it felt like the Viva guitars were repainted every show... not to mention all the stuff hidden on the MX wall:)

HurtsLikeHeaven42

Leave A Light on
Coldplayer
I've noticed they were lyrics but never realised some were written backwards. Love both the lines truly beautiful not sure what to think of where they came from though...

luci&lia

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."
interesting find! :thinking:

I might be wrong, but in that last line I read this: " every human life is irreplaceable. Therefore it is a gift."

before that row of dots in the end, could that be another word, mabye a name? or is it only some track in the printing plate :thinking:

better resolution would be needed.