Hello Malaysia!

bee_panda

Fruit is nature's candy=P
Coldplayer
I'd love to see Switchfoot and Hurts next month...gonna try my luck to win some free tix :p

miloboy7

nescafe726
Coldplayer
Hey,

anyone going to Hurts? I went to The Whitest Boy Alive at same place in Mist Club, honestly the sound was much better than MGMT in Bukit Kiara Indoor Arena, the reverb was too much!!!

What is good when see bands playing in a small stage is actually we can listen to their actual sound of amplifiers, rather than miking into the house speaker which is most of the time not working well in Malaysia, I dont know why. It is same thing happen to Placebo and Stereophonics last year.

Anyway, have fun for those who are going to Hurts. Enjoy the music!

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
OHAI EVERYONE!

Havent been here in ages... Video Games Live in KL this October, people! WOOOOOOOOOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOO.

miloboy7

nescafe726
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwvVNCmkV8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwvVNCmkV8[/ame]

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Hellooooooooooo

Happy belated merdeka, and selamat hari raya aidilfitri everyone! :vuvuzela:

I'm starting to miss Malaysia already :disappointed:

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
Haha, hi, Felicia! :wacko: How are you?

Aww, Rudy. Don't worry, you have a few years left there. I'm sure you'll get to see him at least five times before you come back here! And doesn't he live in the same state as you? Just go break into his house or something... :p By the way, I'm obsessed with Towers and Calgary. Kirim salam kat dia kalau terjumpa dia...

nisadill

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey rudy, i'm from malaysia. really. hahahha. hey, did you hear anything about coldplay coming to KL as of April 2012?