Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

How Many Times Have You Listened To 'Viva La Vida'

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
Never! :p

(I also convinced my guitar teacher to teach it to me... it's fairly easy, but it's so much fun to play. :wacko:)
Its super easy. I can play it on guitar, piano, violin (only on keyboard:p), and bass. One of the easiest songs Ive ever played, but pretty fun.

milesahead89

Viva La Coldplay
Coldplayer
itunes says 147... so thats not including times where ive played through the entire album. iTunes only counts it as a play count if you click on that song and play it all the way through.

Bequinta

If you'd only say Yes
Coldplayer
"234" according to my iTunes play count :D And no, thats not too many...in fact its not enough :D :D :D Here is proof!
I can play it on the piano too!

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
71 according to itunes, but I also have the video so I also watch that :) I love that song.It's amazing

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
I dont know...my iTunes computer has that virus and the iPod doesnt say play count. Im going to have to reset all my play counts when I put it on new comp anyway:cry:

guyy

Might be a ghost
Coldplayer
Im going to have to reset all my play counts when I put it on new comp anyway:cry:
You shouldn't need to do that...iTunes saves all the play counts in "My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music Library.xml", so if you copy that file to the new computer you shouldn't lose them. Or does that computer not even start up? :\

TheBigC

Lost?
Coldplayer
itunes says 147... so thats not including times where ive played through the entire album. iTunes only counts it as a play count if you click on that song and play it all the way through.

? :thinking:

I don't think that is true

Could be wrong tho

dpst

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
40 times :) + videos and I always listen "viva la vida or death and all his friends" in car :)

cha buckland

Jotena Buckland
Coldplayer
90 and more (Ipod+TV+ Youtube + My gig in Paris + Radio) The French radio crosses enormously COLDPLAY !

scusi

So I waited for you.
Coldplayer
I've lost count but at least 3 times a day since it was released. Plus extras on Youtube etc.

Ambercat

*Coldplay reference*
Coldplayer
Maybe 100? I usually use my iPod, so the computer doesn't show it.

annabelle

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I have no idea how many times I've played the song but it's a lot!!! I can't give an exact figure as I prefer to listen to my Coldplay CDs rather than listen to iTunes via my computer (although I do that as well sometimes). I listen to Coldplay every day and Viva La Vida is still my favourite song on the current album.