Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How much of Ghost Stories is about Gwyneth?

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
While I believe it's not good to pry in peoples business its hard not to accidently when listening to Ghost Stories you kinda get sucked into their world and all I can say is Chris and Gwyneth I hope they get back together soon or eventually because they have lots of good memories and lovely children and that never dies out somewhere somehow the flame should still burn there's no great expectation just familar love.. Now back to minding my own business lol..

Essence

Coldplayer & Monster
Coldplayer
Personally, I think the entire album is about the relationship falling apart. That topic might be connected metaphorically to death, but that's what it is on the surface.

Essence

Coldplayer & Monster
Coldplayer
While I believe it's not good to pry in peoples business its hard not to accidently when listening to Ghost Stories you kinda get sucked into their world and all I can say is Chris and Gwyneth I hope they get back together soon or eventually because they have lots of good memories and lovely children and that never dies out somewhere somehow the flame should still burn there's no great expectation just familar love.. Now back to minding my own business lol..
I completely agree. It's hard not to feel a little heartbroken after hearing the album!

mattster

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is obviously about the relationship. I listened to it several times already and you can see the progression from light and airy, to dark and back up to a hopeful place. The lyrics hit home and very deeply if you look at it in this context. Watch the Zane Lowe interview and just from things he said, you will see the album is all about them.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I just wanna enjoy the songs without this being an influence. Damnit forum :sad: